Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Neil DeGrasse Tyrone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
bOaquEc.jpg
Ofn8IP7.jpg

Black science man

6’2”

:feelsree::feelsree: I fucking HATE TALLFAGS look at this fucking shit. Fakecels looking like this in this forum they’ll say they are incel because their “eye area”.

mogs the shit out of me as well as that other guy with the supposedly highest iq

Uncle Tommaxxed and 6'2 high iq tyrone. He can't lose.

Neil degrasse tyson always BTFOS these fucking normies. He says how things really are and doesnt buy into any bullshit or media scares or sensationalism.

And he has those sick ass vests with stars and planets on them
444B875C 5FA7 4474 9D50 D3339B2AC81F

2BA624C0 5874 46C0 9C85 AD8655F27020

9B09BF10 6C0C 47FF 937A 6AEE83FAFB7B

Based af.

But he was a tyrone, so fuck him.
Cant choose your parents and cant choose your looks. Plenty of chads and tyrones out there that are shit for brains normies but there are also chads and tyrones that are cool and understand that they should treat all people with respect. I wouldn’t pass judgment on or be angry at anyone based only on their looks

Of course he's tall. It's not enough to be intelligent or athletic, he also needs to be tall...

Cant choose your parents and cant choose your looks. Plenty of chads and tyrones out there that are shit for brains normies but there are also chads and tyrones that are cool and understand that they should treat all people with respect. I wouldn’t pass judgment on or be angry at anyone based only on their looks

This

Of course he's tall. It's not enough to be intelligent or athletic, he also needs to be tall...
You definitely dont have to be tall or attractive to be a famous scientist. Although it certainly helps. There are so many famous scientists who are not now and never were attractive

You definitely dont have to be tall or attractive to be a famous scientist. Although it certainly helps. There are so many famous scientists who are not now and never were attractive
Yea I know, but sometimes life feels like an anime where some people just have everything going right. Like when the protagonist turns out to be the chosen one

Yea I know, but sometimes life feels like an anime where some people just have everything going right. Like when the protagonist turns out to be the chosen one
I see what you mean. So many people seem to have everything pre-determined for them to succeed while we have it pre-determined to rot by ourselves. Some people are tall, handsome, smart, have rich parents, no health problems, etc, and we cant even buy groceries without having the cashier treat us like dogshit.

This but stir away from Chad worship and just appreciate the idea

Still gets mogged by a deformed white man.
1546133038993.jpg

Smart Tyrone.
I admire him because he is making science fun for zoomers.

But still giga IQ mogged by giga-chadisist like Edward Witten or Maxim Kontsevich.

He is a potential skullcel, and as cringy as they come tbh, loving the sound of his own voice.

That should be pretty obvious :feelskek:

Sadly no one outside the Physics circle have heard of these geniuses. They are literally the Einstein of modern world. Normshits think that NdT is the smartest because of his Tyrone personality.

Sadly no one outside the Physics circle have heard of these geniuses. They are literally the Einstein of modern world. Normshits think that NdT is the smartest because of his Tyrone personality.
Witten does have quite bit of fame, even in my normie circles people mention him

Now I know why he's such an asshole. It doesn't just come from being smart, it's because when you look(ed) like that, you're probably used to "peons" shutting up and listening.

I don't mean that as an insult, I just mean it as an observation. Tyson is super unbothered by what people think of him.

His fans are soy

NEIL DeNigger Tyson

tenor.gif