Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Neighbor wont stop banging on the wall

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
IM ALLOWED TO BLARE MUSIC IF I WANT. FUCK YOU.

Its not even full volume.

Douche better not call the cops

one punch the wall and him :feelshmm:

I don’t blame him tbh. Neighbors playing music is fucking annoying.

Put that shit on maximal volume. I guarantee you they'll stop banging dat wall. Thank me later. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

(maybe they'll SWAT the fuck out of your place though :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: )

The besments are seperated by walls. He stopped banging so i guess he just went upstairs.

Put that shit on maximal volume. I guarantee you they'll stop banging dat wall. Thank me later. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

(maybe they'll SWAT the fuck out of your place though :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: )

Kek i would but i dont want the cops coming

Stop blaring music like a faggot. Thats one of the most annoying things. Use fucking headphones for fucks sake

Stop blaring music like a faggot. Thats one of the most annoying things. Use fucking headphones for fucks sake
Its the middle of the day and im home alone

I feel for the guy.I find It hard to sleep when my indian neighbour is beating his wife every night.:feelsbadman:

tell him to shut the fuck up and stop banging the walls tbh.

It's a touchy issue. On the one hand, you have the right to enjoy your music. On the other hand, there's courtesy to your neighbors. If you're playing it at normal volume (especially during the day), then they're in the wrong. Also, the physical act of banging on your wall is more disruptive than your music. Not only that, but it's an aggressive action.

just make a glory hole next time and put your dick in to assert superiority theory

Listening to music without headphones should be punished with death. Only monkeys like noise.

I don’t blame him tbh. Neighbors playing music is fucking annoying.
Yeah, I had to deal with that shit until recently. I don't blame them at all, because I hate when people put their obnoxious fucking coon tunes on blast.

You remind me the fat neet neckbeard guy next door.
Sometimes I can hear him in the middle of the night. Music or playing shitty videogames. It's funny how he rages like a retard.

You remind me the fat neet neckbeard guy next door.
Sometimes I can hear him in the middle of the night. Music or playing shitty videogames. It's funny how he rages like a retard.
I wouldnt blast music at night.

But that sounds hilarious. Id go bang on the door and scream blood murder in his face

It is. I imagine a 13yo kid fucking his fat ass.