Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Neighbor saw me doing roman salute

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Like i said in a previous post I like to sing when there is no one around and sometimes I even dance, as i'm a retard autistic myself. Anyway, I have a bluetooth speaker and was chilling in my room,listen to music through it. Then decided to play this: Since i have this downloaded on my phone, started to play it and I lost myself to the music because its very joyful and did roman salute (jfl) and i turned around and saw my balcony door is wide-open and foid neighbor saw me, then she went into the house. I don't care what she thinks tbh it was just very awkward and autistic moment but I couldn't stop laughing afterwards because its fucking retarded thing to do

Such an autist

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
do you even know what they are saying tho

Based and autismpilled :dab:

Autism has become an epidemic

Last edited:
she wants the cock

Her panties got wet just from seeing you and that salute.

That is so anxietyfuel man. Im high inhib.

Like i said in a previous post I like to sing when there is no one around and sometimes I even dance, as i'm a retard autistic myself. Anyway, I have a bluetooth speaker and was chilling in my room,listen to music through it. Then decided to play this: Since i have this downloaded on my phone, started to play it and I lost myself to the music because its very joyful and did roman salute (jfl) and i turned around and saw my balcony door is wide-open and foid neighbor saw me, then she went into the house. I don't care what she thinks tbh it was just very awkward and autistic moment but I couldn't stop laughing afterwards because its fucking retarded thing to do

:feelsmega:

Are you autismmaxxing?

That's how i wave to people these days.

Often it's just an informal quick heil.