Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Neighbor foid literally ran away from me this morning.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
I cant fucking believe this. So i was heading to work as usual then halfway through i remembered i forgot my keys and that no one will be home later so i better run back home so i wouldnt be late to work and wouldnt be locked out of the house later. So when i got to my neighborhood i saw a (18foid) i lived near for my entire life her house is about 30 meters from mine (also had a crush on as a kid). She had bread in her hands and shit, so she turned around and saw me running and i shit you not she lifted her dress and started running while turning her head to see if im behind her (not walking quickly,literally running) exactly like the why are you running foid. And fuck did i feel like a subhuman. She didnt even recognize me. Does she even fucking know me? And it was literally 8 in the morning so she didnt have any reason to run. And in the end i didnt even get to work, construction site is closed.
As a 5'7 subhuman sandnigger you literally should not exist. And this shit hurt even as a low inhib god.
INB4 IT YTA :soy:

Last edited:
wish she had tripped

I cant fucking believe this. So i was heading to work as usual then halfway through i remembered i forgot my keys and that no one will be home later so i better run back home so i wouldnt be late to work and wouldnt be locked out of the house later. So when i got to my neighborhood i saw a (18foid) i lived near for my entire life her house is about 30 meters from mine (also had a crush on as a kid). She had bread in her hands and shit, so she turned around and saw me running and i shit you not she lifted her dress and started running while turning her head to see if im behind her (not walking quickly,literally running) exactly like the why are you running foid. And fuck did i feel like a subhuman. She didnt even recognize me. Does she even fucking know me? And it was literally 8 in the morning so she didnt have any reason to run. And in the end i didnt even get to work, construction site is closed.
As a 5'7 subhuman sandnigger you literally should not exist. And this shit hurt even as a low inhib god.
Dumb whore tbh

She likes u. Just playing hard to get :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Show her ur nice personality

Where do you live?.

That's strange. I thought you live in some western country.

Maybe its just you being your neighbourhood awkard anti social black sheep that repulsed her away. Or maybe she's a paranoid damsel in distress type who thinks every guy is trying to hit on her when she walks down the street.

That's strange. I thought you live in some western country.

Maybe its just you being your neighbourhood awkard anti social black sheep that repulsed her away. Or maybe she's a paranoid damsel in distress type who thinks every guy is trying to hit on her when she walks down the street.
Nope she's a whore, not conservative. Probably got fucked over 50 times. Thats why i no longer had a thing for her. But when even a whore runs away from you, you know its over.

Nope she's a whore, not conservative. Probably got fucked over 50 times. Thats why i no longer had a thing for her. But when even a whore runs away from you, you know its over.
Damn. So no brothers or father ?.

wow fuck her...this is what foids think of us. men are demonised in our society.

She didnt even recognize me. Does she even fucking know me? And it was literally 8 in the morning so she didnt have any reason to run.
Yes pretty sure she does know you and she ran because she didn't want to interact with you. Sorry.

Yes pretty sure she does know you and she ran because she didn't want to interact with you. Sorry.
Nope that's not the case. She did the you are about to rape me type of run.

Nope that's not the case. She did the you are about to rape me type of run.
Oh I thought if you were the same age and lived near then she would have recognised you.

wow fuck her...this is what foids think of us. men are demonised in our society.
Meanwhile your tax money is being given to those whores without your consent.

You should have yelled

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0

she thought you wanted to rape her