Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Negros have fully invaded the anime "community"

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

nothing is sacred

this was supposed to be a lounge thread. If any mod wants to move it

they have invaded everything else
including white women's pussys

Whoever has a female anime avi is a tranny, you don’t have one, but you are a tranny too, based on the informations I have about you.

Haha look Japan and Africa are fighting! Would be a shame if both areas destroyed each other...

Minority

Hogg

You were already a few years late to notice this.

most communities are garbage
you are on your own in this world

How is this new at all? black kids watching anime likeDBZ and Naruto basically kickstarted modern anime/weeb culture (in America)

Nogs have always watched anime, though it was mostly DBZ and Naruto.
How is this new at all? black kids watching anime likeDBZ and Naruto basically kickstarted modern anime/weeb culture (in America)

they have invaded everything else
including white women's pussys

kind of karma lol, considering they imported the neggros as slaves.

Funny how a few hundreds years later they get cucked by them

Everybody is pretty much there at everything these days

Black people love anime lmao. Ur like 10+ years too late. I have watched anime like hxh, Tokyo ghoul and JJK but that’s about it. Anime is pretty nice

Not the biggest fan of black anime YouTubers, they all seem to be cut from the same cloth. Best to keep my hobbies to myself.

I have been guilty of complaining about this, but they are often the ones who regular black women aren't attracted to due to being "lames" or "squares". Some black anime youtubers have black girlfriends, however, who are normally also weebs themselves. Just be NT.
I found them to mostly have white "nerdy" gfs

Black people love anime lmao. Ur like 10+ years too late. I have watched anime like hxh, Tokyo ghoul and JJK but that’s about it. Anime is pretty nice
I'm not talking about naruto or dragon ball. I'm talking about the deep weeb shit

I'm not talking about naruto or dragon ball. I'm talking about the deep weeb shit
I guess we cope often. Tbh being black you have to cope as much as possible.