Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Negress creeps up from behind pregnant white woman slams and robs her ( BROAD DAY)

Most civilized black woman

Life sentence

That negro jumped out of the tree faster than a chimpanzee.

Why the hell are you 3 so offended by a nigrette robbing a cumskin cumrag who got fucked and cummed in by chad/tyrone?
I don't always seen in bp lenses
Such women shouldn't be walking free in a good society

I don't always seen in bp lenses
Such women shouldn't be walking free in a good society
As long as their attacking and robbing cumskin foids, or any other race of foids, I don't give a fuck.
Shit, I may even might ascend with a nigrette because i racemog her nigger looksmatch and white cunts hate me.

Homo Erectus in action

As long as their attacking and robbing cumskin foids, or any other race of foids, I don't give a fuck.
Shit, I may even might ascend with a nigrette because i racemog her nigger looksmatch and white cunts hate me.
What made my blood boil wasn't just about the white women it's how that bitch didn't care about the baby being with the white women. It shows she has zero care even fire the most delicate human life

What made my blood boil wasn't just about the white women it's how that bitch didn't care about the baby being with the white women. It shows she has zero care even fire the most delicate human life
That's a cuck mindset.
You being angry that another mans spawn has its life put in danger.
I bet you'd like to be its stepdad if you got the chance.

That's a cuck mindset.
You are a brain rotten person
Everything is cucked for you

You are a brain rotten person
Everything is cucked for you
Because I don't give a toss about the life of chad and stacy's failed abortion?
At least I'm not some bleeding heart on my sleeve faggot.

Because I don't give a toss about the life of chad and stacy's failed abortion?
At least I'm not some bleeding heart on my sleeve faggot.
You are finished
Name suits well

Some remind me why did we allow them to integrate into society?

Based sheboon.

No they caught her, my day is ruined.

Free her she didindu mang

It's Juneteenth. Free this KWEEN

jfl, these clowns are still wearing masks

That's a cuck mindset.
The thing is foids, especially white foids, don't have enough children as it is. So in the few instances where they do have children, even if they're not yours, they should be protected.

View attachment 1136780
Pregnancy is women's natural state.

Their bodies are literal vessels. They exist to be creampied by us, then their bodies nourish our babies.
Suckerpunching a pregnant woman walking her babies on the street is just fucking vile.

10 years ago I would have been Furious but because white people have went out of their way to prove themselves as being a race of pussies and materialistic fucks I don't really care anymore enjoy your diversity I'm surprised there wasn't a guy with her but he would probably just cower and fear we let these animals into our homelands and they molest us and genocide us and we don't care I hate this fucking Multicultural Society so fucking much

I don’t care about foid on foid violence

Why the hell are you 3 so offended by a nigrette robbing a cumskin cumrag who got fucked and cummed in by chad/tyrone?
because I hate sheboons much more than mayofoids

Perfectly normal beings that belong in human civilization. I see no problem. :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy: