Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Negging females feels good man

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
Try it sometime. There's no feeling like owning random, stuck up whores who walk around like they're special. No matter how stuck up and hypergamous they act, it's so easy to make them feel insecure. If they can find flaws in you and think that makes them too good for you, remind these lovely ladies that they aren't perfect either and just btfo them with negs. Remind them that they're nothing, but Chad's leftovers/whores/cumbuckets/toilets/thots/holes/sluts/cumrags/cocksleeves/whatever derogatory insult you can think of from their ugly appearance to their ugly nature.

One time a female gave Galleo an attitude and I just said "shut up, vaginas aren't supposed to talk" and she got tongue tied, like Chad's penis was in her mouth even in that moment. Just lol at these lowly creatures thinking they're better than Galleo, who is high iq, confident, sweet, charming, creative, strong, independent, sophisticated, talented and beautiful, more than any mere thot can ever hope to be. :dab:

My advice is if you can't have them, may as well destroy their confidence and make them feel as crappy as possible.

Make sure to do it when she's alone or else white knights are going to come to her aid

One time a female gave Galleo an attitude and I just said "shut up, vaginas aren't supposed to talk"
Based but probly fake

I'm only low inhib enough to do it online tbh

One time some slut obviously working for some street advertising gig handing out flyers or some shit on the street tried to get my attention by giving me eye contact, using her voice seductively, shaking her tits in my face. Never once before had any woman done such a thing--it just doesn't happen naturally to subhumans like ourselves. She probably saw me and thought I'd be an easy mark. Not now, not ever. I snarled like an animal and told her to "fuck off".

Fucking foids thinking they can exploit us.

I'm only low inhib enough to do it online tbh
Got to start somewhere.
One time some slut obviously working for some street advertising gig handing out flyers or some shit on the street tried to get my attention by giving me eye contact, using her voice seductively, shaking her tits in my face. Never once before had any woman done such a thing--it just doesn't happen naturally to subhumans like ourselves. She probably saw me and thought I'd be an easy mark. Not now, not ever. I snarled like an animal and told her to "fuck off".

Fucking foids thinking they can exploit us.
Keep up the good work, we need to let these broads have it every chance we get.