Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Negative social status is real

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
If you make an ass out of yourself once, people will see you as an idiot. If you do it a consecutive number of times, you will be seen as a being that is orders of magnitude below a human and that must be treated with utmost cruely. I am that being. It's a miracle how I haven't killed myself yet.

A bullied/low social status chadlite is a low tier normie

A bullied/low social status chadlite is a low tier normie
And a low tier/bullied normie looking guy is in agony. God fucking damn it!

Doesn't mean anything if you're already starting from -5

Your status is determined by your looks.

Your status is determined by your looks.
I've been rated an average of 5.5 by the members of this site, which means that people at my school should have a neutral opinion of me, right?

I've been rated an average of 5.5 by the members of this site, which means that people at my school should have a neutral opinion of me, right?
Members of this site ratings change simple if you put a photo with you and some femoid, like it's your gf, so no. You should post to lookism, if you want most accurate ratings.

Members of this site ratings change simple if you put a photo with you and some femoid, like it's your gf, so no. You should post to lookism, if you want most accurate ratings.
I did, and nobody gave me a numerical score; they only pointed out bad features. One guy said that I look like a mouthbreather, another said that I only need to lowerthird-max and I'll be fine, another said that my roundish face shape due to my weak jaw and short ramus is fucking me up, another morphed my side profile by adding a jawline and a bigger chin and captioned it: "slaya" (which was correct), and I ended up in some guy's folder.

I did, and nobody gave me a numerical score; they only pointed out bad features. One guy said that I look like a mouthbreather, another said that I only need to lowerthird-max and I'll be fine, another said that my roundish face shape due to my weak jaw and short ramus is fucking me up, another morphed my side profile by adding a jawline and a bigger chin and captioned it: "slaya" (which was correct), and I ended up in some guy's folder.
Not sure then, tbh. Maybe you was uglier in school, like a low tier nomie. Normies can be bullied for their autistic personalitites.

Chad can make an ass of himself and everyone would just think he's a funny unique guy