Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Negative canthal tilt=death

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Out of curiosity I decided to look through the FB of one of my former female classmates, what I've unsuprisingly noticed is that every single one of her 3 boyfriends had either neutral canthal tilt or a slightly positive one. I did the same with another one and the pattern repeated. Negative canthal tilt (in most cases)=inceldom.

Classic example of negative canthal tilt, although his other features are subhuman so its not a very good example.
ChxZtBa

This guy would have been a slayer if only he had a different canthal tilt
U42lwoyvcol11

Out of curiosity I decided to look through the FB of one of my former female classmates, what I've unsuprisingly noticed is that every single one of her 3 boyfriends had either neutral canthal tilt or a slightly positive one. I did the same with another one and the pattern repeated. Negative canthal tilt (in most cases)=inceldom.

Classic example of negative canthal tilt, although his other features are subhuman so its not a very good example.
.View attachment 84610
This guy would have been a slayer if only he had a different canthal tilt
View attachment 84611

Cope
MV5BYWI1NjYzNjgtNmU1Ny00MDhkLTk2OGUtMTEyMTI3YzE3OWQxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk3NTUwOQ

Negative canthal tilt is one of the funniest jokes of nature, since gay men have much more PCT just like women and NCT is actually thus a masculine trait.

Typical gayface:

serveimage

Typical hetero face:

serveimage

A very large percent of gay men have PCT, while almost all hetero men have some degree of NCT.

This is in large part why women find gay men so attractive. It's clearly a feminine trait but yet still looks better on men than the masculine version of the characteristic. It's also in large part why it's usually easy to pick out gay men just by looking at their faces. Scientific algorithms based on facial recognition have already proven this is very easy to do.

Bad fucking joke.

Last edited:
Display side profile too.
One angle is useless bro

You think negative canthal tilt is bad? MISALIGNED canthal tilt is a death sentence. I have one eye with positive canthal tilt and one with negative, with the bottom of my left eye positioned 1cm above the bottom of my right. I legit look like quasimodo eye area.

Negative canthal tilt is one of the funniest jokes of nature, since gay men have much more PCT just like women and NCT is actually thus a masculine trait.

Typical gayface:

serveimage

Typical hetero face:

serveimage

A very large percent of gay men have PCT, while almost all hetero men have some degree of NCT.

This is in large part why women find gay men so attractive. It's clearly a feminine trait but yet still looks better on men than the masculine version of the characteristic. It's also in large part why it's usually easy to pick out gay men just by looking at their faces. Scientific algorithms based on facial recognition have already proven this is very easy to do.

Bad fucking joke.

this is true, fags have more feminine faces and dykes have usually more masculine face traits

You think negative canthal tilt is bad? MISALIGNED canthal tilt is a death sentence. I have one eye with positive canthal tilt and one with negative, with the bottom of my left eye positioned 1cm above the bottom of my right. I legit look like quasimodo eye area.
forrest whittaker eye

unless youre that ugly cunt on chaturbate who has hundreds of men giving her money everytime shes on.

Typical gayface:

serveimage

Typical hetero face:

serveimage

Bad fucking joke.
At least I'm not a faggot :feelsokman:

tbh canthal tilt is overrated

shape of eye is far more important - JFL if you have round eyes