Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment negative canthal doesn't lower your SMV

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
It adds aesthetic to the face and is masculine, positive canthal tilt guys are fags and look feminine. I'm tired of people saying NCT is bad

The eyes are the first thing we see, if they are fucked it’s over

Are you on drugs?
Negative canthal tilt is a death sentence unless you can compensate it with 10/10 looks in other areas.
It's literally in the name nct = "negative"!

Are you on drugs?
Negative canthal tilt is a death sentence unless you can compensate it with 10/10 looks in other areas.
Yeah seriously. You need a LOT of positive aspects to overcome that shit

Are you on drugs?

cope, it adds aesthetic

It definitely does lower your SMV but not as much as people make it out to be.

I am glad I don’t have a NCT though tbh..

I have NCT and have been described by female friends (who all rejected me at some point) as “super sweet and kind looking, and the right girl will come along and will fall in love with my kind eyes”

Translation: Yes she’ll come along, but definitely it’s not me ew pls no lol

NCT, especially scleral show, fucking destroys your sexual masculine attractiveness, but it seems to add to your “puppy dog” vibe that you’re just a droopy faced kind dog who wants a cuddle

Women won’t desire you but will find you sweet and good hearted.

NCT = ugly looking

is masculine
This is nonsense. I'm going to guess you're logic behind it is that you think positive tilt is feminine therefore the opposite is masculine which is an association fallacy.

you should be banned for this

Not really. Look at hamlossus eye area.

It adds aesthetic to the face and is masculine, positive canthal tilt guys are fags and look feminine. I'm tired of people saying NCT is bad
never heard a bigger cope

NCT most definitely lowers SMV. for males its neutral>>>positive>>>>>>>negative
Tf? I have a slightly positive tilt and always thought my eyes looked weird and subhuman and think a slightly negative tilt would look better. Im pretty sure it only matters in exaggerated cases and depends on overall eye shape.

You must be deathnic or old.. you want at least a neutral tilt to be safe, I.e just get some normal sleep if you can

It's about PHENOTYPE and HARMONY. It has to go well with your other features

Excessive nct makes you look like an inbred peasant