Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious neets, your parents kick you out, what would you do

Try to buy a used car to live in.

Drive to some small town with the last of my gas and try to find a shitty job and a roommate so I can afford and apartment and live the rest of my days as a piece of shit. That is if I still had a will to live. Otherwise I'd just starve to death in my car. I don't think I'd have the balls to kill myself.

Ahn54

Drive to some small town with the last of my gas and try to find a shitty job and a roommate so I can afford and apartment and live the rest of my days as a piece of shit. That is if I still had a will to live. Otherwise I'd just starve to death in my car. I don't think I'd have the balls to kill myself.

View attachment 54341
I'd be hitting every temp agency hard

Pay for a gym membership in a 24/7 gym and live there.

Say you will kill yourself if they kick you out, or say that you're suicidal.

sleep in street

Destroy them with my katana.
0870ae2fd62c8a01f02711c729e1b9919dd76b4940aaf85ee6f8b0fff066803a

Go live with my aunt, uncle or friends. Luckily lots of people like me enough to accept me living with them. My mom would never kick me out though.

i have 11k so id get an apartment

go order a vanilla latte

you can live in the gym? lol what kind of gym is that
Where I live there are 24/7 gyms which have no limits on the duration and frequency of your visits specified when you apply for a membership so tehnically I believe you could, but I never signed up for one I just know people who did and I saw the membership terams & conditions.

Sit on a bench in the park all day long. Not sure what I'd do about sleep though. Damn sure not going to a homeless shelter, maybe I'd sleep in the streets with other homeless people but probably not that either.

Where I live there are 24/7 gyms which have no limits on the duration and frequency of your visits specified when you apply for a membership so tehnically I believe you could, but I never signed up for one I just know people who did and I saw the membership terams & conditions.
yeah but would you just like sleep in a corner?

yeah but would you just like sleep in a corner?
Are there benches in a gym? I doubt anyone would be there from like 11pm-5am, you can still get some sleep under a roof, it's better than being homeless, there's a lot of gyms where I live so memberships are pretty cheap. 2 days of work with minimum wage is enough for a month of gym.

Last edited:
I would recommend going to a church or something if that ever happened and asking for help or maybe join the military

hypothetically if i was a neet i'd try to convince my other relatives to house me for a while, luckily i have a pretty big family on both sides

ER + LDAR in jail

All I can really do right now is wageslave