Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETs, what's your source of income?

Source of income?

• Total voters
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Personally, I am a wagecuck. Yes, it sucks, but I don't have a choice since I don't have rich parents and the welfare in the US is crap.

Always the government in Finland
full

I'm a wageslave and I hate every single day of it :reeeeee:

I'm a wageslave and I hate every single day of it :reeeeee:

Yes, me too. I live in a "free marketeer" Republican state. You don't get any freebees unless you have a bunch of kids or disabled. Even if I could get welfare, I'd be poor as fuck. My friend's dad has multiple debilitating health conditions, and he gets $800 SSI check and $50 in food stamps. Needless to say, he barely survives on that. He still has to rely on his son to get extra money. Otherwise, he would be dead a long time ago.

not a NEET either but if I have to resort to it, parents will have to cover it. not autisitc or disabled and too high inhib to go to a doctor or talk to welfare office whatever the process it

Allah gives me money.

I saved some money from the time i was wagecucking.

I leech my parents

The gubba men but I need to get it increased or I'm fucked long term

crypto & share holdings

So many people with NEETbuxx from the government here, are all of you on autismbuxx? Share your secrets, come on.

i wokr leach and dupmsterdive because i fap and stay on my PC only

Parents, and I'm not even ashamed of it anymore. However, I will be going back to work in a couple months when my sleep apnea is resolved from losing weight.