Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NEETs only: What is your political leaning?

NEETs: What is your political leaning?

• Conservatives/Republican: agrees with traditionalist ideals, but is against NEETs

• Labour/Democrats: supports NEETs but is cucked

• Politics is gay

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

Be worse off in a better society, or be better off in a cucked one?

Whatever political agenda serves me personally just like everyone else.

Socially conservative but fiscally liberal.

Politics is gay tbh.
Whatever political agenda serves me personally just like everyone else.
Also this. Not gonna pretend that i really care about anyone but myself. I’m a selfish good for nothing cunt.

trump to piss everyone off. neither of them enact any policies that actually effect my life.

Republican is the way to go. But today’s republican agenda is like baby republicanism. Differs from Democrats in relatively trivial ways compared to what you would need to prevent the US’s collapse.. If Republicans took us back to pre-1923 women’s right, there wouldn’t be any NEETs. Every man would contribute cause contribution = pussy

There also wouldn’t be mass shootings so there’s that too.

Why do you have a bunny as an avatar?

Why do you have a bunny as an avatar?
It's Mr rabbit from a UK TV show called utopia I watched in 2013. I was thinking about it the other day: it's about how society is failing and overpopulation with violence and dark themes but is also entertaining. There's basically this organisation that want to release a virus and betabuxx a bunch of politicians to make billions off the vaccine. Mr rabbit is the leader. It's an interesting watch. You can watch it on prime video or online.

Which ever party legalises guns.

if ur a leftist ur pretty much an sjw liberal white knight cuck so avoid left

First option since my NEETbux comes from family and not from the government.

Both parties such dick, but voted for Trump just to see the mass SJW meltdowns and booooyyyyy those were delicious.

Conservative, libertarian and nationalist leaning, agrees with traditionalists, but agrees with NEETs and other some other welfare programs -- I have contradicting views.

Politics are fucking stupid. I vote Red in a Blue state for the sake of being edgy (And because most who come after us happen to be blue), but I don't really like either side, they're all trash and none of them would ever give us the time of day.

I'm a transhumanist futurist. So liberal.