Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neets.net sucks

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★
It's a forum of lazy sex-havers. That's it. There is zero reason to "give up on life" when you have a girlfriend. The site feels dead. No one replies or makes discussions; this may be because they have a stupid upvote system that makes people too lazy to type something out. This is the best forum for sure!

Here's my downvoted suggestion to promote user activity, discussion, and collaboration

People there are just larpers

yeah, fucking neetgod, he was a jew
When you said that was your "last thread" I thought you just stopped posting there. I didn't realize you were banned by a jew mod. Those guys are behind a lot of degeneracy

When you said that was your "last thread" I thought you just stopped posting there. I didn't realize you were banned by a jew mod. Those guys are behind a lot of degeneracy
not it was actually igiveup, anyway they banned but not crossedchecked my name, with that ban i cannot even dm others

Image 2024 06 15 072754454

I've just created an account there. I'm going to ask Intellau the real question and finish what I started.

This site has a high concentration of troons and fags

I was banned because i said i like spaghetti

And from R/ugly i was banned for saying im ugly

View attachment 1179803
I've just created an account there. I'm going to ask Intellau the real question and finish what I started.
Image 2024 06 16 033414672

Fuck, I forgot to disconnect from the VPN... :feelsseriously:

So that's it? Do I have to create another account with another email address? Can I somehow appeal this ban if I disconnect from the VPN? I didn't even receive an email about this.

Who has an account there and knows the procedure?

View attachment 1180290

So that's it? Do I have to create another account with another email address? Can I somehow appeal this ban if I disconnect from the VPN? I didn't even receive an email about this.

Intellau and General Alek are there, I need to communicate with them, but I can't because they rejected my account.

View attachment 1180290

They want your IP adress

I deactivated my account there, tired of fags and troons on there