Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Neets.net has become a faggot ass site

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
★★
Look at this shit. This is an average thread on this gay ass site. A bunch of faggots got banned of looksmaxx and they joined the neets site and started posting gay ass faggot shit. And this site is not a long way off from neets considering the same retarded owner nigger.

Igiveup is a retarded spic faggot subhuman

Look at this shit. This is an average thread on this gay ass site. A bunch of faggots got banned of looksmaxx and they joined the neets site and started posting gay ass faggot shit. And this site is not a long way off from neets considering the same retarded owner nigger.

View attachment 1258781
I have a suggestion for you, share this image I found on X there before you leave:

GWXnUYHXgAAuLFI

I thought the site was always kinda faggy in a way?

And yeah, this site could very well head down the same path, they've gotten far too lax on faggotry imo & need to take a more firm stance.
Igiveup is a retarded spic faggot subhuman
Is he actually a fag? He's mod on another forum

The site is like a mad house.

@DarkStar this edit goes hard ngl

Man I laughed out loud when I saw the Jewish gay flag. That was too much :lul:

I visited the site and half of those are troll posts

main advantage of the site was anon1822 was still posting there but he's gone again

View media item 121153

View attachment 1258781
i fckn knew

barely seen him post
main advantage of the site was anon1822 was still posting there but he's gone again

View media item 121153

I knew their mod haruhi was a faggot and most of them are fake neets anyway

Yeah, thats why i left the site. Even though this forum bans LGBTQ according to the rules, nobody enforces it

View attachment 1258781
@polishcel

@TheProphetMuscle Yeet this faggot