Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NEETs increasing in South Korea

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Among young people who have not been employed for more than three years, 80,000 young adults have not been looking for a job and have "just rested at home."

According to Statistics Korea's supplementary survey of economically active young adults (15-29 years old) on the 19th, the number of young people who have graduated from school (including completion and dropout) but have not been employed for more than three years was 238,000 as of last May.

This is the largest number in the last three years (2022-2024) since the COVID-19 pandemic.

Among them, 82,000 young adults (34.2 percent) responded that they "just spent time at home" as their main activity.

This means that more than 1 in 3 long-term unemployed young people have spent their time without doing vocational training, preparing for employment exams, or looking for work.

:feelsautistic:

if they cared enough to report on the data, they will see that NEETdom is very highly correlated with virginity, not because NEETs can't get laid, but because not getting laid makes you want to NEET.

Based i would too if i was Over There or anywhere else in 21st century.

why wouldn't you just neet if you're a ricecel

if they cared enough to report on the data, they will see that NEETdom is very highly correlated with virginity, not because NEETs can't get laid, but because not getting laid makes you want to NEET.
Normalniggers will never officially admit to this. They are pathologically compelled to purposefully misconstrue cause and effect.

normies can't even understand that addictions are formed as a form of coping mechanism and you want those low iq retards to understand something as hard as inceldom and neeting being corelated with each other? They wouldn't get it even in billion years.

Japan and South Korea are both cucked countries. Anime is keeping the Japanese incels in check by consooming and cooming to anime garbage while the Koreans are blue-balled by Kpop idol shit.

Asians are probably the most soy and Low T of them all.

I used to be into anime until I realized that most of it is waste of time, so I stopped watching anime. I might watch a show occassionally but I'm not a heavy consoomer of Japanese media anymore.

good, let the femshits work, see how far that takes us :feelsYall: