Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NEETmaxxing sucks ass but is still the best solution forward as a 5'5'', ugly, ethnic man

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I did well in school, I studymaxxed and everything, even got all As in senior year of HS (high school, not college) Where's my foid after years of all my effort? NEETmaxxing makes me saner fortunately. Out of a few hundred acquaintances, I only know a couple who are as short/ugly or shorter/uglier than I am. So the bottom 5th percentile doesn't seem unreasonable.

For some men it's just obvious NEETmaxxing is the best solution, alright? I'm 5'5" height, have at most a 3/10 face (on my best days), and walk and talk funny because of Aspergers. That's just not the kind of looks that's gonna attract women. Just like a 60 IQ person cannot become a chess master, or someone with dwarfism won't ever play for the NBA. Sometimes it's just what it is.

GIving up is sometimes the best choice, when STEMmaxxing I always thought of roping, NEETmaxxing made me sane for once.

Leechmaxxing to death

Maybe the depression was a blessing in disguise; it's much more preferable to fail now then to STEMmaxx at the industry and still get no pussy.

Last edited:
do you have any expensive things that you wanna buy?

Like your own house and car.

Why would you not want to go on an infinite vacation?

Are you sure you don't want a PhD? Programming is nice tho, feels good to be really good at something.

Are you sure you don't want a PhD? Programming is nice tho, feels good to be really good at something.
Yes, PhD is too much effort even if I didn't depress myself (me and peterchen33 agree on that)

Giving up is the sanest choice. Copers call it defeatism, but there's nothing to win in the first place

Giving up is the sanest choice. Copers call it defeatism, but there's nothing to win in the first place
look at peterchen33, he got into TAMU ECE for nothing
look at throwaway50950341, he studymaxxed for nothing because he was a TRM 5.5, 5'4'' ricecel
look at me, I studymaxxed during my HS and middle school yet still I am the bottom 5% of humanity

Last edited:
Cucked input
both of peterchen's parents were doctors which meant well and yet he still ended up a loser. he still makes 6 figures but he said that alone is not enough to cover his ugliness

I did everything I could and guess where did I end up?

nature >>> nurture TBH

:blackpill:Very few people are actually good at programming and the avg normie will not “make the transition” and start coding to wageslave in the future. It requires abstract thinking, creativity and patience, and IMO it’s dry af.

:blackpill:Very few people are actually good at programming and the avg normie will not “make the transition” and start coding to wageslave in the future. It requires abstract thinking, creativity and patience, and IMO it’s dry af.
I hope to just get a job in it, could care less about being good at it. Also most people can do it, they just don't want to bother.