Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR NEETmaxxers expose yourself

molester

molester

foid ϟϟlayer
to my fellow neets, how are you feeling today?
im taking it pretty rough, i wish i was normal.

Mmm I feel like crap as usual but a shower and some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast should improve the situation. :feelshehe:

No hole no goal, Feelsbadman :feelsrope:

Mmm I feel like crap as usual but a shower and some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast should improve the situation. :feelshehe:
Send me some dollars, mang. All NEETs here are fucking millionaires. :feelskek:

Feels like shit everyday

It sucks, and I can't stay a neet forever. I've gotta get a job soon though to help with the bills and to afford gas for our classis car. I'm dreading the job interbiew process though because I hate social situations like that.

Free food day but too hot outside so I smoke pot inside and watch muh NVIDIA stonks tumble.:reeeeee:

Huge tech ETF set to buy $10 billion in Nvidia shares

:lasereyes::feelsping: They dumped Apple at close but didn’t buy any NVIDIA.

Last edited:
You want men to expose themselves?

woke up at 3 am played some games fell asleep again and woke up at 8 am watched some youtube while playing more games just slopmaxxed and gonna play some more games

I’m alright, I just eat junk slop food all day and watch YouTube because my parents are some broke ass niggas and can’t buy enough healthy food. Can’t wait till I can get a job and bail on these niggas on day. I don’t feel bad for being a neet. Niggas shouldn’t be having kids unless they’ve prepared themselves financially well enough so they can serve their children and give them amazing lives.