Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETing in 1 week starts

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Image0 4
fuaaark I am gonna ewhore like crazy ngl

What kind of NEETbux? Disability?

Lifefuel?
Massive lifefuel, been wagecucking for 7 months now or so. I will start to earn shit online instead. Ive already earned like 2x more than I do wagrcucking by ewhoring this week

Massive lifefuel, been wagecucking for 7 months now or so. I will start to earn shit online instead. Ive already earned like 2x more than I do wagrcucking by ewhoring this week
You have businessman IQ

Why were you wagecucking in the first place if you make more money ewhoring?

lets fap for that

No wtf. Just neet
Oh, I thought you were getting NEETbux bro. I'm on disability NEETbux so thought you may have been on something similar. Best of luck.

what do you mean by ewhoring ?
eWhoring is a black hat(not rly blackhat, retarded definition) technique for making money. Basically what you do it you pretend to be a girl and earn money.
Oh, I thought you were getting NEETbux bro. I'm on disability NEETbux so thought you may have been on something similar. Best of luck.
thx boyo, you're lucky with neetbux

yeah i know that, i just want to know what do you do? selling fake nudes or catfishing ?
Selling my private snapchat, webcam shows and le nudes, pics, sexting etc just lol

Damn. Wish I could do this on top of my neetbux.

I will try e-whoring very soon. I'm desperate.

cleaning out cuck wallets is based

Enjoy it while it lasts bucko