Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETcels, what the hell do you do all day?

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★
What’s your daily routine like? How do get money? Do you enjoy the NEET life?

I browse here and do chores if i have to

When I was a NEET not too long ago, I mainly leeched off my parents for my basic needs and spent most of my time either in my room engaged in copes and LDARing or outside taking long walks in the woods

I browse here and do chores if i have to
Same, do my chores in morning, cook something until 2-3 pm, play games throughout the day when i find some that interests me, at night sometime watch a movie. Throughout entire day i listen to preaching and bible studies while doing other stuffs.

Same, do my chores in morning, cook something until 2-3 pm, play games throughout the day when i find some that interests me, at night sometime watch a movie. Throughout entire day i listen to preaching and bible studies while doing other stuffs.
I sometimes play a game for a few hours
I do my religious stuff in the morning before i log on here, and watch NFL when it's on whilst browsing here