Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETcels, how do you not go insane?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It’s different for normies because they actually have lives outside of work, I bet normies would love to be NEET because they would have more time to have casual sex and do other degeneracy, but for us incel wagecucks our jobs are the only things that keep us busy. Without a job, I would go mentally insane due to the boredom.

NEETcels, how do you not go insane?

I would go insane if I wasn’t a neet

Engage in good copes
I legit can’t find enough copes to occupy my time:feelskek: i know it sounds retarded, but i’ve lost interest in a lot of my old hobbies

I am already insane,therefore i can cope with my reality.
It's like someone who injects himself with small doses of snake venom everyday,he will eventually become immune.

The fact that I'm mocked wherever I go, social anxiety, probably autism, really ugly and fucked posture from years of rotting, the only thing I can do now is NEET.

The fact that I'm mocked wherever I go, social anxiety, probably autism, really ugly and fucked posture from years of rotting, the only thing I can do now is NEET.
Understandable tbh. People with social anxiety should be rehabilitated before being forced into the workforce with normies. But our society is broken

I’m going to open a rope factory

Antipsychotics and alcohol and nicotine :dab:

It’s different for normies because they actually have lives outside of work, I bet normies would love to be NEET because they would have more time to have casual sex and do other degeneracy, but for us incel wagecucks our jobs are the only things that keep us busy. Without a job, I would go mentally insane due to the boredom.

it's crazy cause I've been in school all these years and I've felt like a NEET.

NEETdom is based, get normie wagecucks (i'm a wagecuck sadly) to pay for your existence, I wish I was a NEET

I'm taking several psychotropic drugs...my mental state is poor due to my lack of solitude.

I just patiently wait for death while losing myself in video games and nicotine all day, nothing too original.

It's a good thing I'm so poor after all, I'd have become an alcoholic or a drug addict for sure otherwise.

Same. I genuinely don't understand OP's pov. Is work a form of entertainment to him? If so, there has to be something he can do as an amateur that would emulate what he was doing professionally. Except he would do it on his own time (waking up whenever you want is awesome), with no ferformance pressure and shit.

NEET life is great.

Last edited:
Same. I genuinely don't understand OP's pov. Is work a form of entertainment to him? If so, there has to be something he can do as an amateur that would emulate what he was doing professionally. Except he would do it on his own time (waking up whenever you want is awesome), with no ferformance pressure and shit.

NEET life is great.
I’m not saying I love everything about wagecucking. I’m just saying there are pros and cons to both wagecucking and being NEET. If the job was something I actually enjoyed and was paid and treated fairly I wouldn’t mind doing it. And obviously waking up early sucks I’m not denying that

Strange topic. I’m a wagecuck and all of my free time is spent LDARing and escapismcoping just like when I was a NEET. The only difference is now I have a job that steals 40 hours of my time.

NEETing is the best thing ever. But I have to get a job soon sadly. :feelsohgod:

It’s impossible not too.

Gaming alone has the potential to occupy hundreds if not thousands of hours of your life depending on what genre you're into. I myself have spent the last 10 years I'm asking a impressive collection of platinum trophies through the PlayStation 60 in total. But besides achievement hunting you can also invest hundreds of hours in a single game if you're on PC and play games like world of Warcraft and other MMORPG games.

Look in the mirror

Gaming alone has the potential to occupy hundreds if not thousands of hours of your life depending on what genre you're into. I myself have spent the last 10 years I'm asking a impressive collection of platinum trophies through the PlayStation 60 in total. But besides achievement hunting you can also invest hundreds of hours in a single game if you're on PC and play games like world of Warcraft and other MMORPG games.
Based gamercel

Hobbies, I have lots of hobbies.

Too many in fact, I can't keep up with them.

Being a NEETcel with parents feels better than wagecucking to continue living in a shared bedroom with strangers.
Both are dead-ends anyways.