Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETcels GTFIH!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
How my UK neets holding up? It's 1pm and the wagies are at work :)!

How my UK neets holding up? It's 1pm and the wagies are at work :)!
1,08pm those normalfags and cum dumpsters are working to fill my autismbux xddddddddddddd

just chilling

5am in North America’s west coast

Get a job
>mfw the incel tells a neetcel to get a job

45781.jpg

how did the surgery go? apparently you did not die as you hoped. when are you going to Thailand?

how did the surgery go? apparently you did not die as you hoped. when are you going to Thailand?
I survived, just got really high on morphine after the procedure, 2 weeks recovery this I think I am gonna leave for TH

waking up early to watch wagies leave for work is lifefuel

waking up early to watch wagies leave for work is lifefuel
yes watching wagies do the wagie walk of shame is lifefuel

Hey, I had an early start as I had to see my useless job coach at 9:20am. Now having some strong 8.3% ciders, downloaded the new Top Gun in 4k and other shit to watch on my new LG C2 OLED TV in my bedroom. :feelscomfy:

Hey, I had an early start as I had to see my useless job coach at 9:20am. Now having some strong 8.3% ciders, downloaded the new Top Gun in 4k and other shit to watch on my new LG C2 OLED TV in my bedroom. :feelscomfy:
wagies can't drink, they have to wagie tomorrow :dab: