Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neetcels GTFIH and talk about your Neet life

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
1454532936-1454388075-901eeaf7c904b3d8bed072d69c92bce59fb15203714eef3d43-pimgpsh-fullsize-distr.jpg

• When did you become a NEET
  • How do you sustain your NEET lifestyle?
  • do you live on your own? with roomates? with parents?
  • What country are you in and want kind of Neetbucks does your government give you?

• I became a NEET again since February this year after finishing community college. Was a NEET for a year around 2014-2015.
  • Parents provide me the housing and they pay for the bills. I also have a lot of money saved up from savings and gifts over the years plus got money from school for having a high GPA as a reward. Need to find a job soon before my savings runs out.
  • Still living with parents.
  • I live in Canada. I get the trillium benefit since I come from a low income family. I need to see if there’s any more way I can get more neetbucks from the government.

• I'm an on-and-off NEET because I can't keep a job
  • Social assistance, just enough to get by
  • Roommates
  • Canada - about 60% of what I get goes toward rent/bills
Moving and going to college soon, where I'll be just as poor and in hella more debt. Good times.

• I became a NEET 6 months ago
  • Father sustains my living
  • Live with dad and siblings
  • Government doesn't lend me NEETbux

• I've been a NEET forever. I never left home. I am 36 years old.
  • I sustain my NEET lifestyle by getting SSI money, and by being nice and obedient to my parents.
  • I live with my parents.
  • I'm in the USA, and I receive about $780 a month (which I use for groceries, gas and private lessons). I knew a girl who got over twice that, but I can't figure out how!

• Mental illness raped me and got me comitted but I worked about 4 jobs for 2 years a piece
  • SSI and staying out the way of my family
  • brothers
  • US and about 620 a month but got back money for working a federal job

• Dropped out of college at twenty. 21-22 working, 22-23 neet, 23-24 part time employment, 24-25(Current) NEET.
  • I invested in GBP (good boy points). My mommy and daddy love me very much. Might help that i took my mom to all her chemo appointments a few years ago. Also told them i will take care of them when they are old. I live very cheaply, eat mostly ramen or food my parents give me. Occasionally I'l ask my father for a few hundred dollars to pay off my credit card bill. The humiliation of asking your dad for money is the worst part of neet life by far.
  • Burgerland. Despite being diagnosed autism in the first grade, getting on SSI with autism is difficult.

• I sustain my NEET lifestyle by getting SSI money, and by being nice and obedient to my parents.
  • I'm in the USA, and I receive about $780 a month (which I use for groceries, gas and private lessons). I knew a girl who got over twice that, but I can't figure out how!
OVEEEEEERRR

• Since late-2015
  • Living at home, mom draws some money and we all live off that
  • Living with my mom, sister, brother, brother's GF, and my grandma
  • literally nothing lamo

Gambleceling
Live with brother
Australia,neetbux is about 560-580 per fortnite.

Jeez man that sucks.

This is winning.

• Neet all my life with the exception of only a year and a month of real work experience from Nepotism (20 years old)
  • Mommy and daddy takes care of their subhuman/ugly son
  • No Neetbucks as of yet/ Undiagnosed /Mental Illness/ but not NT

Oh I really wonder how she gets double the amount you get, I really wonder..

1454532936-1454388075-901eeaf7c904b3d8bed072d69c92bce59fb15203714eef3d43-pimgpsh-fullsize-distr.jpg

• When did you become a NEET
  • How do you sustain your NEET lifestyle?
  • do you live on your own? with roomates? with parents?
  • What country are you in and want kind of Neetbucks does your government give you?
- I became one half a year ago
- My parents
- My parents
- I don't get any neetbux. My parents.

Living the dream

Permanently: April 2016, but I've had off and on periods.
SSI shekels, along with wisely saving inheritance from family and doing some odd jobs.
I live by myself in a shitty house given to me by my Gamma.
US, receive ~$17k per year with SSI and various free shit I've put in for.

Thanks for the replies but can you guys all edit your posts to say how old you are. it would really help with the understanding. I.E an 18 yr old neet is very different from a 40 yr old neet.

As for my life situation...

• live with parents
  • working as an intern where I make like $1900/month after taxes
  • fucked up in college...real bad. Failed courses, got awful grades, didn't network, etc.
  • Everyone got into fancy rotational programs and new-grad programs at giant Wall street tier companies and I'm here rotting as an intern because I fucked up my undergrad so hard
  • Hoping I can get a "real job" somewhere passable. Once I'm making 50k/year I plan to move out of my parents in the suburb and find a cheap bachelor pad in the city.
  • Still love my parents and want to support them
The plan is there and the plan is enough fuel to keep fighting...

> get a better job
> move out
> careermax and save money
> surgerycel
> live a Chadlite lifestyle or high-tier normie