Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NEETcel Liberation Theology] Escaping The Blood-Cum Empire

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
NEETcels are not in education, employed, or in training. Notice how the "W" for "work" is not in there? NEETcels work. Chad is a NEET who "works" but his job is simply leeching the labor and lifespans of slaves passivle so you can say his job is basically like letting a RuneScape bot run in the background 24/7 with no need to even remeber it exists. NEETcels can be the hardest workers in Egyptica when they're work is The Uprising and liberation of their people. This is the type of hard work that should be promoted by the tradcons, hard work in all ways to get our people out of this place and harm Pharaoh's assets on the way out. For every moment that you are of more benefit to Pharaoh than your brothers, he feels an extra tingle in his dick as he creampies skinny jailbait Nordic stacies. Every moment that you are not rising up, roasties are feeling an extra tingle in their dogdick disease infested cunts as they queef out some rich chad's creampie.

It's is just and religiously righteous to do so, because Pharaoh has gained those assets through countless generations of mass subjugation of non-chad men. Wageslaving for the Egyptican elite only adds more huMAN expense to Pharaoh's Bone Pyramid and it's savage mogging. For the love of all who have been mogged, subjugated, enslaved, taken from their homes, maimed, poisoned, killed, and imprisoned by Pharaoh, if the Bone Pyramid and Washington's Penis topple down to rubble then it is how they say, "it is so". We should celebrate that the plagues are here already to disturb capitalist profit along The Nile. So we should be of the mind that the time to break the bondage Egyptica has afflicted us with is coming in our lifetime, joyfully sooner than expected and right on time. Believe in it happily and strike your staff on the ground to it.

In Egyptica, fathers usually don't own a home and some land anymore. So through private property and the ways of the usurers, families of the poor are torn ligament by ligament and generation by generation to the point where there is no family or tribe anymore. Most real incels who are actually ugly and manlet have parents that are poor and debt ridden only and short wageslaves or NEETbos themselves who have always barely gotten by. The thing is, in the past people like them could still find somewhere on the planet where they can have a little piece of land enough to grow a few things and have an animal or two and a small home, or for people in the cities, at least a small home. Have you ever seen a qasr of a poor and righteous family in today's world? Such a thing isn't done in Egyptica because we cannot work for our families instead of those who are preventing us from having families, especially when we either have no families or small families because of this place. Egyptica is like Sicily because Pharaoh has brought slaves from around the world to this place and told us "work".

So the next level of NEET liberation theology is E X O D U S. The unity of all deselected and disposable male slaves, serfs, dregs, bums, and losers. A point where we all feel it from then on out forever. The spirit of all of your brothers made into a tangible real thing you feel actually flowing through your veins. Breathing, walking, believing in the power. Together finding a way out of Egyptica and to the Promised Land.

And on our way we shall give no material support to chad, foids, or cucks. All progress in material and action be like sacrifices to our people's deity and not to theirs. And to make offerings to their gods be a sin we won't touch. And on the way we will topple idols and unearth the roads that lead to their temples. He who lives by the mog shall die by the mog and every incel who loves his brothers over all idols will be like many men at the same time wherever he walks. And on the way we will at every second be thinking or aware of the spirit with us and will not disbelieve. The moggers shall be the mogged and the mogged shall be the moggers. And on the way, the daughters of the Pharaoh and his elites and the daughters of glowies will desire the creampies of incels. So we shall take from among foids what we want and need and we shall deflower prime teen pussy. We will be radiant with radicalized mind such that we will constantly lay traps behinds us and shoot arrows at Pharaoh while we cross the Red Sea and we'll taunt him with cheerful brotherly songs all along the way. And when we get the The Promised Land, we'll have everything we need and desire. This isn't schizoposting. All you have to do is realize incels are the best way to interact with the LORD. :smonk: :feelsthink:

Because the soul is the means of linking with the LORD and because the souls of incels are most like mine, it is to the souls of incels I pray for brotherly love. And if Pharaoh had me nailed up and left to die a spectacle or a mental hospital, I would literally pray to you, whoever is ugly and reading this, as the means to which my soul connects to the LORD's soul. I would pray to all of you like you were the LORD and ask for miracles in my time of need when most people would call out just to "God".

I'm not mentally ill, I'm facially ill. This is, after years and years of consideration... the most efficient way to not be an atheist and lose all hope and fall into depravity.

tumblr_mrp41muaGm1rkqehto1_500.gifv

(played at 75% speed)

Last edited:
There is no reason to be a slave to a society which doesn’t benefit you in any way.

The only “work” that incels should do is plan and prepare to overthrow the pharaoh and crush his pyramids until they are reduced to a pile of bricks.

There is no reason to be a slave to a society which doesn’t benefit you in any way.

The only “work” that incels should do is plan and prepare to overthrow the pharaoh and crush his pyramids until they are reduced to a pile of bricks.
I see you know why they put the pyramid on the dollar and how brutal it's meaning really is.

We can use the bricks to build surgerymaxxing sancuatries.

You'll be one of the first to get a resurrection body.