Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NEETBUX review denied.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
My review was denied. I have 6 diagnosed illnesess, a letter from my psych that I cannot work/keep employment. My lawyer is going to see me asap.

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY. THEY WAITED FROM JANUARY TO NOW TO SAY "OH, WERE NOT EVEN GONNA GIVE YOU A REVIEW" WHAT?
My lawyer said my age. 25, is why. I've been in a psych hospital 6 fucking times. BUT THEY GIVE IT TO FUCKING WOMEN WITH JUST DEPRESSION.

MY MOM HAS A FRIEND WHO IS IN HER 30'S AND GOT IT FOR JUST DEPRESSION. LIKE, SERIOUSLY? LMAO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Thats fucked up and yeah women can get bux for anything. As a man you have to have severe autism, schizoprenia and every mental disorder under a sun for them to consider you

MY MOM HAS A FRIEND WHO IS IN HER 30'S AND GOT IT FOR JUST DEPRESSION. LIKE, SERIOUSLY? LMAO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
That's fucked.

Go ER on your government....

JK.

They want me dead as well, they are changing DLA to PIP and the process involves form filling and writing which is unbearable for an incel.

They want me dead as well, they are changing DLA to PIP and the process involves form filling and writing which is unbearable for an incel.
They do want me dead. I mean, what more evidence do they fucking need? There's people who get it for JUST depression. JUST LOL AT LIFE.

What country, US?

I would ask for neetbux and autismbux but in this country id need to be a quadruple amputee to get some money

Dont give up

What country, US?
Yes.
I would ask for neetbux and autismbux but in this country id need to be a quadruple amputee to get some money

Dont give up
I won't, thanks man. My lawyer will see me asap and we'll go from there. She told me not to stress it.
I didn't notice the appeal officers name is signed on the paperwork. IT'S A FUCKING FOID. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited:
Sad shit, man

You must be white.

In that case you need to find a black advocate! I'm not sure exactly what that is... Some kind of group that helps people with forms and shit.

Some lawyers do it for a cut of "the back pay" that they (used to) give since they used to retro pay fron the time you started your first claim.

But im not surr. There are lawyer that special lies in it.

I never gave up. It took 7 years!

over for u buddy boyo. U need act more fucked than u are always.

Yes.

I won't, thanks man. My lawyer will see me asap and we'll go from there. She told me not to stress it.
I didn't notice the appeal officers name is signed on the paperwork. IT'S A FUCKING FOID. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
She needs a spanking

just go homeless bro

Foids get pretty much whatever they want from taxpayers. Constant handouts. They are nothing but parasites.

Oh the irony.

Are there any statistics about whatever you're asking for ? Maybe the gender discrimination can be proven ?