Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel neetbux pill: I can do inter-province travel for free + free travel within the provinces

gonzoalez

gonzoalez

Self-banned
-
due to my disabilitybux I can use a long-distance bus to literally go from ANY province to ANY province. Any combination as long as there's bus stations is legal, possible, and no one can deny me that benefit as long as I show all pertinent paperwork. Granted, getting the paperwork is a huge pain in the arse but it costs like, 3 dollars (copying paper, printing etc). I also can , (with a pass I can get) travel in all the bus-lines and trains within any province I go to.
:feelsautistic:Im planning to become a "soft vagabond" and hop from here and there all the time and make that my lifestyle.

i can travel for free across germany thanks to my disability ID. I never did for obvious reasons :feelshaha::feelsrope:

visit the holocaust sites, harvest the dark energy like a psychic vampyre:feelzez:

Where do you live? I should become disabled. :feelsree:

Lucky! But make full use of it see new places and try new things

Where do you live? I should become disabled
Argentina :feelsjuice:
menem.jpg

Im writing a booklet PDF, actually, about how if youre high-IQ, its better to live in the third world than in the first world.
basically in nordicuck countries, western europe, aust**lia , etc, taxes fuck you with AIDs, you actually have to work, other people arent so dumb so you cant climb the ladder so easily.
if you are high-IQ in latam: everyone is retarded, you can get some hack or trick and live in relative opulence with minimal effort