Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Neetbux evolves

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
Pensionbux:

Anyone who lives to retirement age will receive basic pension. (In England at least) Doesn't matter how much they worked. I am so looking forward to this. I will receive a little less money than I do now on Neetbux. But oh :feelsohh: the thought of not having to bother employed people. Not having to report to my work coach that I failed yet another interview.

>Taxes go up
Kangaroo Playing Guitar Funny Gif

Throw on some more oil & gas taxes on normies and foids workers so they can help hit their carbon reduction targets. And the deserving people like us and nigger rapefugees can get more money and we won't riot.

Damn you first world scum, on shithole countries we don't have such privileges :feelsUgh:

What age are you eligible? Is it 65 like America's social security?

Damn you first world scum, on shithole countries we don't have such privileges :feelsUgh:
In England, the looking for work credit is eligible for families up to two children.

'The ‘two child’ policy was established on 6 April 2017, providing support through Universal Credit for a maximum of two children.'
What age are you eligible? Is it 65 like America's social security?
66. I'm 37 years away from freedom.

ill be dead before my pension hits, so i dont worry