Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETandTranny stalking our Twitter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
F

I remember him, wasn't he the one who DESCENDED with a tranny then got banned? (I was lurking since may dont mind my join date)

lmaooooo, over for him.

over for him

He still posts on twitter about blackpill stuff, just scroll through his page there
IMG 20190805 082805
why would he even say that if he's dating a tranny, none of it makes sense

Last edited:
Over for NeetAndCucked chads

At least he's blackpilled tbh. I guess the trannymaxing was due to extreme loneliness. Just my hypothesis.

He thinks he still one of us jfl he is beyond cuck send him to cucktears

At least he's blackpilled tbh. I guess the trannymaxing was due to extreme loneliness. Just my hypothesis.
Pretty much yeah

I don't think banning him was the right thing to do tbh. He's clearly incel-tier and kept his tranny girl/boy/thingfriend a secret to keep our company. I'd welcome him back with open arms even if he isn't technically incel.

At least he's not an ITcuck i guess.

wonder why his tranny gf let it

Someday that "woman" will left him. "She" have a higher SMV than him. It's over for him.

why are you shitting so much on him? he did more to the community than the vast majority of the forum by doing those regular streams

i hope he will not die alone :feelscry:

his account still says 0 time spent online but he lurks here for sure

why are you shitting so much on him? he did more to the community than the vast majority of the forum by doing those regular streams
I don't think banning him was the right thing to do tbh. He's clearly incel-tier and kept his tranny girl/boy/thingfriend a secret to keep our company. I'd welcome him back with open arms even if he isn't technically incel.
He's blackpilled, which I've always said is what's important. This place has rules and if he broke them so be it, but I'd like a place like this to discuss the blackpill generally. And he misses us, obviously. I don't hate him, either way.

NeetandTidy is how he keeps his asshole for his tranny “GF” to fuck him.

he's a fag end of story