Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Neet shamers don't realize not everyone is privileged enough to easily get jobs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
It's usually women doing it so it's no surprise they don't understand considering having a vagina is basically insta hire for any job. If they were in our shoes they'd quickly realize how hard it is to get a job as a subhuman male. (Primarily because of female dominated hr) getting a job as a sub 5 is like getting a date. You'll be rejected from almost anything.

Almost every sub 5 I know has the same experience. I remember listening to dbdr when I was younger and doubting it could be as hard as he described but it really is. If you're ugly everything is on hard mode.

"Just learn a trade or get a degree bro!"

Not all of us are privileged enough to have a decent IQ or working memory. I flunked highschool and eventually dropped out just because I was incapable of remembering anything I learned for more than a minute. If you're a man with a low IQ it's over unless you're hot or black. You won't just get a job because you have a penis! And there's a high probability you'll lose your job.

Sub 5 + ugly is the ultimate death combo. Constantly got harassed at the last job I had and ended up insulting a girl back and then got fired. You gotta work like an abused dog.

It's usually women doing it so it's no surprise they don't understand considering having a vagina is basically insta hire for any job. If they were in our shoes they'd quickly realize how hard it is to get a job as a subhuman male. (Primarily because of female dominated hr) getting a job as a sub 5 is like getting a date. You'll be rejected from almost anything.

Almost every sub 5 I know has the same experience. I remember listening to dbdr when I was younger and doubting it could be as hard as he described but it really is. If you're ugly everything is on hard mode.

"Just learn a trade or get a degree bro!"

Not all of us are privileged enough to have a decent IQ or working memory. I flunked highschool and eventually dropped out just because I was incapable of remembering anything I learned for more than a minute. If you're a man with a low IQ it's over unless you're hot or black. You won't just get a job because you have a penis! And there's a high probability you'll lose your job.

Sub 5 + ugly is the ultimate death combo. Constantly got harassed at the last job I had and ended up insulting a girl back and then got fired. You gotta work like an abused dog.
They should read the story of Norah Vincent before calling males privileged.

NEETs often bag like 60/70% of a worker's earnings while doing nothing. Meanwhile students have to take out loans with high interest rates to pay for living costs. It annoys me how unfair this system is. But idc, I hope this society gets destroyed. I don't mind NEETmaxxERs because who doesn't want free money. File for a disability allowance, get apprenticeship grants or whatever.

I will never wageslave like a normie just to be taxed back down to the lower class, but NEETmaxxing also seems pretty dishonourable. Self-employment is the best imo.

Let them cope

Isolation is an optimal incel surrounding. I fucking hate going to my classes, it’s a day wasted pretty much and the fact that I will probably not be able to get a remote job ever makes me legitimately shiver in fear.

What a joke

Last edited:
Go for a trade of your still in your early 20s. Uni aint worth it anymore and should only be for Highly gifted and priviledged

NEETs often bag like 60/70% of a worker's earnings while doing nothing. Meanwhile students have to take out loans with high interest rates to pay for living costs. It annoys me how unfair this system is. But idc, I hope this society gets destroyed. I don't mind NEETmaxxERs because who doesn't want free money. File for a disability allowance, get apprenticeship grants or whatever.

I will never wageslave like a normie just to be taxed back down to the lower class, but NEETmaxxing also seems pretty dishonourable. Self-employment is the best imo.
Women leach off society so it's only fair we join them.

Let them cope

Isolation is an optimal incel surrounding. I fucking hate going to my classes, it’s a day wasted pretty much and the fact that I will probably not be able to get a remote job ever makes me legitimately shiver in fear.

What a joke
Brutal

neets are like fat people

some cant help it, for others its by choice

With the advancing technology with machinery, computers, software, AI and robots there are less and less jobs remaining too. There just isn't much demand for labor, hence the very low wages and why so many aren't able to get a job.

Then with advancing technology our societies had the idiotic idea to double the workforce by bringing women in.. and you have to compete against women for the remaining jobs. Well women are really good at school, NT, everyone would rather have a woman there.

With the advancing technology with machinery, computers, software, AI and robots there are less and less jobs remaining too. There just isn't much demand for labor, hence the very low wages and why so many aren't able to get a job.

Then with advancing technology our societies had the idiotic idea to double the workforce by bringing women in.. and you have to compete against women for the remaining jobs. Well women are really good at school, NT, everyone would rather have a woman there.
Women aren't better at jobs. Most women get useless jobs that companies have at a loss so they get esg bucks.

Women aren't better at jobs. Most women get useless jobs that companies have at a loss so they get esg bucks.

Thats true, but nowadays most jobs are useless jobs.

And the few real jobs like tradesmen, there already is tons of hardworking men doing those hustling for every job.

Tbh, this is more of a non NT issue. Most normies either have the connections to get a job without applying or they are NT enough to get a job the regular way.

Finding a job isn't that hard, the problem is bullying and disrespect.
Normshits and other retards who think that you need to 'stand up for yourself' don't realise that job already takes a lot of energy and workplace is not about 'standing up for yourself'.
It's director's or management duty to create normal working conditions.
Workplace is not a battlefield or crime-ridden area and shouldn't be too stressful.

As if being a slave is cool

Being neet is hell. I’m a year in and planning to get back into education cuz I can’t do this shit anymore. Feel for those who have no other choice

Being neet is hell. I’m a year in and planning to get back into education cuz I can’t do this shit anymore. Feel for those who have no other choice
I've been neet for 5 years now :feelzez: just disregard normgolem opinion and you won't have many issues in life :feelsYall: