Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope NEET life = the best life

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
Cope all u want NEETing is peak life for an ugly low value man. I wish I could go back my NEET days and just goon , sleep , videogamemaxx and many other things I used to enjoy. I am currently depressed and hopeless stuck in a shitty dorm room with 2 other men. Nah it never began for me dude it truly is over now.

@ElTruecel @Ci Jey @supersoldier

chad life is best life

you just have to taste this dogshit wagie life to appreciate how good being neet is. I've seen some comments from users here who never had a job in their life and they say they wish they had a job instead of being neet.

you just have to taste this dogshit wagie life to appreciate how good being neet is. I've seen some comments from users here who never had a job in their life and they say they wish they had a job instead of being neet.
Jfl those people are privileged af but living in dorms is worse than wagecucking imo. Because everyone is ascending normie near you meanwhile you rot hard.

NEETcels are so based. they comfymaxx instead of slaving away for foids, chads, and jews.

Because everyone is ascending normie near you meanwhile you rot hard.
I've been living with 2 normies during short time in college i had and these fuckers always binged woman in there to brag

NEETcels are so based. they comfymaxx instead of slaving away for foids, chads, and jews.
NEET is peak life if ur sub5 since ur not ascending anyways I am a cuck for being cucklegecel

I've been living with 2 normies during short time in college i had and these fuckers always binged woman in there to brag
Nah thats brutal one of my roomates is an aspie and ive never seen him talk to girls but the other one is a giga turbomanlet trucel like 5'2 jestermaxxer who actually talks to foidsml.

Sleep during the day(the most torturous hours) , wake up late afternoon right on Time foe :feelscomfy:

I wageslavemaxxed for almost two years then I got fired last year. I have saved up enough savings that I can comfymaxx with, I also still live with my parents. It's a comfy life, I'm just depressed that I'm a low iqcel.

I wageslavemaxxed for almost two years then I got fired last year. I have saved up enough savings that I can comfymaxx with, I also still live with my parents. It's a comfy life, I'm just depressed that I'm a low iqcel.
Mogs me hard from Earth to Venera.

NEETing with wealth yea. Wealthy neet lifestyle is turbo ideal

NEETing gets boring after a while. I respect guys who can live the NEET lifestyle, but doing nothing gets boring quickly

I agree
NEETing mogs wageslaving