Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [NEET] Just had a category 4 sperg out against my father

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
He began insulting me for being an inferior subhuman who can't even shovel the snow properly, so I flew into a rage the likes of which I never have before. I was yelling with a fierce voice about how he is my breeder and therefore the source of my inferiority. I was breaking things, punching things, with my destruction being directed by a tunnel vision. My father confronted me and told me to get out of the house but he was too afraid to enforce it. Once he left me alone I began crying and literally shaking.

I'm officially mentally unstable now, but this is what years of isolation and rotting will do to a person. Just prior to him insulting me like he did, I was unironically attempting "ego death" and reconciling myself to inferiority. JFL.

Ego death is important, it's like freeing yourself of invisible shackles. I'm not completely there yet but almost. It's the first step towards ascension.

Idsfsfa
literally shaking
On a serious note, that sucks bro. I hope you can work things out with your family because as a NEET if things get bad with them there's nothing but hell in your life.

Sorry to hear that bro.

NT people will never know how we feel. :feelsbadman:

My cousin is like this and he has a gf i believe.

Ive had these before, I’ve hit my father in the chest in burst of rage as he was yelling in my face, I just cried and felt deep regret after. I don’t know what to say man. Since it’s snowing I guess put your face up at the sky close your eyes and embrace the coldness of the snow and just think and relax

It is over, friend.

i remember when i sperged out against my dad. i broke a door, punched walls and was screaming. he legit looked afraid and when i saw that look i immediately stopped and cried. i felt very low that day, but thats just the life of a subhuman.

I throw small things when I get stressed out or angry, thought everyone does this.

You did good op:feelzez: now break his skull open:feelzez:

Ego death is important, it's like freeing yourself of invisible shackles.
Instead of killing it, you can feed it and develop a bloated ego like the Supreme Gentleman, Reb, and other "people who are elite, people who stand with the gods."

All I know is that I've never felt as alive as during this sperg out. I can only imagine how a category 5 sperg out would make me feel.

As frustrating as my parents can be, I've always regretted sperging out against them. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Instead of killing it, you can feed it and develop a bloated ego like the Supreme Gentleman, Reb, and other "people who are elite, people who stand with the gods."

All I know is that I've never felt as alive as during this sperg out. I can only imagine how a category 5 sperg out would make me feel.
Ego is for the simple minded. Kill it before it kills you.

@Ritalincel
Tbh ngl tbh tbqh

Do not be angry with your parents

I've had those moments too. I hate going mad like that.

They found people with autism have their fight or flight senses activated more readily than most people. So it takes less stress for you to have a meltdown. When I feel my fight or flight sense beginning to rev up, I leave the situation immediately -- lest I blow up.

I try to remind myself that revenge is a dish better served cold, at those times.

he deserved it for insulting you

How can you shovel snow wrong?! Hahahahaha what a subhuman!:lul:

How can you shovel snow wrong?! Hahahahaha what a subhuman!:lul:
Lol, I could only find a small, unsuitable shovel to use and opted to stop partway instead of breaking my back with it. My father called it "excuses" when I tried to justify myself. And then he ended up taking out the snowblower to finish my job. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Lol, I could only find a small, unsuitable shovel to use and opted to stop partway instead of breaking my back with it. My father called it "excuses" when I tried to justify myself. And then he ended up taking out the snowblower to finish my job. :feelsautistic:
why the fuck didn't he just use the snow blower from the start

That's exactly the type of situation I'd be in had I stayed in Germany with my father.

I'll probably die without ever seeing snow but this is a small price to pay for avoiding that shit.

why the fuck didn't he just use the snow blower from the start
I think he's indignant at the fact that I'm a NEET, and wants me to perform heavy labor.

Its a shame my dad is 4 inches taller and over 90 pounds heavier than me

Don't say you're shaking again

As frustrating as my parents can be, I've always regretted sperging out against them.
Same here, I hate bothering mine with anything. Makes me feel like total shit.

Same here, I hate bothering mine with anything. Makes me feel like total shit.
I had an autistic fit on thanksgiving. They're still pissed at me :feelsbadman:

He began insulting me for being an inferior subhuman who can't even shovel the snow properly, so I flew into a rage the likes of which I never have before. I was yelling with a fierce voice about how he is my breeder and therefore the source of my inferiority. I was breaking things, punching things, with my destruction being directed by a tunnel vision. My father confronted me and told me to get out of the house but he was too afraid to enforce it. Once he left me alone I began crying and literally shaking.

I'm officially mentally unstable now, but this is what years of isolation and rotting will do to a person. Just prior to him insulting me like he did, I was unironically attempting "ego death" and reconciling myself to inferiority. JFL.
I can feel the darkness of what you went through. And relate.

A little bit of social interaction every now and then (the real kind, in person) helps to temper our emotions. Otherwise we can slowly tend toward extremes psychologically without knowing it due to lack of point of reference.

My old man called family the 'barometer of one's humanity' when my brother went through something similar to yourself.

Anywho...we are all subhuman here, and that statement was originally made before the term 'incel' existed, so that statement might not help by this point. Nonetheless, best of luck to you.