Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET is comfy NEET is cool, NEET is free from work and school

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Your all niggers
★★★★★
Wagie wagie get in cagie All day long you sweat and ragie NEET is comfy 410 NEET is cool 417 NEET is free from work and school Wagie trapped and wagie dies NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries 412 414 420 404 418 422 104 422 472 422

Tag your fellow NEETcels :feelsEhh:

You have to live in 1st world country to be NEET. Everyone who can NEET without parents are privileged as fuck.

You have to live in 1st world country to be NEET. Everyone who can NEET without parents are privileged as fuck.
Nope, They put me thru 7 years of hard work before they gave me NEETbuxx, Yeah so fucking privileged... While Elon musk and the rest of the millionaires own megayachts and huge companies and billions, Im so privileged for owning a gaming PC and rotting in an apartment as an incel.... Check your logic dude.

Complain to the elites hogging all the money, Not me.

Remember rich people dont have to pay taxes or get tax cuts.

Also im physically deformed with a huge jew nose adhd, Anxiety agoraphobia and BDD,
You can imagine the hell and the scars those years left on me working for almost nothing.

Last edited:
I would love to be NEET but i would rather be a wagie than to eat tendies, sauce and fries.

Nope, They put me thru 7 years of hard work before they gave me NEETbuxx, Yeah so fucking privileged... While Elon musk and the rest of the millionaires own megayachts and huge companies and billions, Im so privileged for owning a gaming PC and rotting in an apartment as an incel.... Check your logic dude.

Also im physically deformed with a huge jew nose adhd, Anxiety agoraphobia and BDD,
You can imagine the hell and the scars those years left on me working for almost nothing.
wait did you develop some kind of skill or somesht

Must be nice. I have to work my ass off or else I'm homeless.

I would love to be NEET but i would rather be a wagie than to eat tendies, sauce and fries.
Dude, You dont have to eat that, You can eat pizza or whateverthefuck you like!

Also i saved some NEETbuxx so i have 450 USD credit card and some savings elsewhere, I just save whatever i dont use.

always been NEET but soon won't be able to afford tendies, sauce, and fries

NEET is slowly losing sanity

INTELLIGENT, HIGH CONSISTENCY AND UNDERSTANDED TOPIC.

Anyone who denies it and says otherwise is a redpill.

INTELLIGENT, HIGH CONSISTENCY AND UNDERSTANDED TOPIC.

Anyone who denies it and says otherwise is a redpill.
Why work for a country that denies you pussy based on a few millimeters of bone or shames someone becuase their short

Is it really YOUR country if you dont get pussy in it? NPNW - SIMPLE AS

Even

Even people with amputated legs cant normally live on NEETbux in my country, and there is absolutely no way that you will get a neetbux if you are not physically disabled.

NEETmaxxing is the way to go

NEET is also poor and sexless

unless they’re chad
Hard to say, my opinion of Chad NEETs is twisted since girls also want the man to pay and girls arent particulary interested in any man who also has no socials, tho most Chads should have them.