Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET and university

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Dunno if my neet side activated when during corona i had no motivations to working from home and making projects to my university. First half of the year i passed all exams.

I dont think its that rare. I’m in high school and a lot of my peers just stopped working after online school started tbh

I never have any motivation, regardless of the situation I am in.

I never have any motivation, regardless of the situation I am in.
Dunno...i have neet tendencies, but when i was going to university i had bit of motivation and when corona happened i completly lost any motivation to working.

yeah I barely pass this semester bc I had 0 motivation to study

True, for some reason I had more will to study without stcoronacel even tho I had constant suifuel by going outside

True, for some reason I had more will to study without stcoronacel even tho I had constant suifuel by going outside
I study computer graphicss and decent amount of work was done in university...also i had a bit of motivation when i saw classmates and professors.

I am the guy who studies and still fails the test

I dropped half my classes this year. Fucked up pretty hard to be honest. LDAR consumed me totally in this corona shitshow. I struggle to care about anything. It's over tbh.

even disliking university, having a routine was a good cope

Cant say i relate. I thrived not having to encounter normies and suifuel every day. I also hated attending lecture and listening to these retards spout shit i either already know, or they take 3x as long to explain it than i can learn myself from the textbook that the cunt is regurgitating anyway. It was also nice being able to cheat on everything easily and play whatever videos i did need to hear at 2x speed

Idk maybe im just built for the basement dweller lifestyle. I can understand how not having a routine could fuck you up though

even disliking university, having a routine was a good cope
This.
When i was going to university and not staying at home, i was going to bed at 3, 4 am and now it's completly fucked up. I can go to bed at 1 p.m or 7 a.m.