Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neet and inceldom

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Being neet in connection with inceldom at least when it comes to adulthood is important I am not talking betabuxx I am talking being on an equal field as females in regards of occupation, as teenagers we were all equals in our occupation that being going to school or have a shitty part time job but in adulthood if you don´t have a job or are attending school (neet) then it´s over.

I was just thinking about how some members talk about being mogged by not having a drivers license and a car when girls have one but what is worse is not having an occupation it´s literally the first thing everyone asks about you I thought about this again yesterday when I was out grocery shopping thinking that these girl cashiers in the supermarket mog me so hard just for having a job.

Are you a NEET right now?
Let me tell you, wageslaving is hell.

I am a neet rn , But it’s not long before i’m joining college and start working :feelscry:

Yes, it's literally the first thing normies ask from my experience. Maybe that's why people didn't like me instantly.

God our wagecuck and status centered culture is so disgusting.

Are you a NEET right now?
Let me tell you, wageslaving is hell.
Let me make it clear I don´t want to work ever! When I was 18 I went down with depression only 1½ months after working as a butchers apprentice because after just a couple weeks I realized I would have to work 10 hours a day 5 days a week only having 2 days to myself for the rest of my life and to me suicide seems like a better alternative since slaving so much of your life away isn´t living.

My point in the thread is how others perceive you when you are Neet.

I was just thinking about how some members talk about being mogged by not having a drivers license and a car when girls have one

Like I said, driver licence pill. This shit is real.
@rightfulcel
@Barnacle

More and more men do not have crucial things like a driver licence anymore. Also, it seems like that more and more men are talking about it now.

I'm not a neet, but I work at my home, and people thinks I'm a neet

Like I said, driver licence pill. This shit is real.
@rightfulcel
@Barnacle

More and more men do not have crucial things like a driver licence anymore. Also, it seems like that more and more men are talking about it now.
I don't see "more and more men" not having a DL, infact the complete opposite, EVERYONE has one except me, even drolling retards.

Let me make it clear I don´t want to work ever! When I was 18 I went down with depression only 1½ months after working as a butchers apprentice because after just a couple weeks I realized I would have to work 10 hours a day 5 days a week only having 2 days to myself for the rest of my life and to me suicide seems like a better alternative since slaving so much of your life away isn´t living.

My point in the thread is how others perceive you when you are Neet.
Oh sorry, I think I misunderstood that.
suicide seems like a better alternative since slaving so much of your life away isn´t living.
This is so harsh, but true. Why should I slave for the rest of my life, when I just can end it?

I don't see "more and more men" not having a DL, infact the complete opposite, EVERYONE has one except me, even drolling retards.

Time to save up and get one.

Some people here on this forum also have problems with such crucial thing as driving.

Time to save up and get one.

If it would be that easy for us, we would already have a driver licence in the first place.

Some people here on this forum also have problems with such crucial thing as driving.
But we are an extreme minority, really. Even my incel neighbour who always is alone and lives with his parents drives a car and he is only like 20.
It's over.

Can't, too low-IQ. I got enough money.

What is your IQ btw? Unless youre borderline retarded you shouldnt have issues with driving.
But we are an extreme minority, really. Even my incel neighbour who always is alone and lives with his parents drives a car and he is only like 20.
It's over.

Exactly. Not having a DL is not an incel trait.

Oh sorry, I think I misunderstood that.
That´s okay I see the confusion.
This is so harsh, but true. Why should I slave for the rest of my life, when I just can end it?
I know I couldn´t do it as I said I went down with depression after only 1½ month because waking up around 5:30am getting ready to work 10 hours on a job I have no passion for just waiting to get off work I don´t see how everyone is fine with it and the 8-10 hours is just work then there is commuting to and from work and for what? Just to have 2 days to myself.

We are not talking about a mundane task that take a couple of hours a day NO we are talking about spending your WHOLE DAMN DAY doing boring shit and to have 25 days of vacation a year is that really all there is to life? In my childhood life was heaven on the hardest thing as a child was just going to school and do our homework which mostly wasn´t all that hard and we were with our friends all the time including recess we often had vacation (unlike adult) and everything in life was so fun even teenage years had fun and excitement despite a lot of suffering but adulthood is all the bad in life without any good "childhood and teenage years are living adutlhood is existing"

Being a neet is much better than wageslaving bro

What is your IQ btw? Unless youre borderline retarded you shouldnt have issues with driving.

Extremely low.

Well you are American so you don't have to anything for a Dl, but still.

Yes, it's literally the first thing normies ask from my experience. Maybe that's why people didn't like me instantly.
They don't like you because of your face, they wouldn't care less if Chad was unemployed

Even my incel neighbour who always is alone and lives with his parents drives a car and he is only like 20.
It's over.

Moggs me once again. I wish I could at least drive a car without any effort at all. I always ask myself, how are people driving, specially females, they should not be able to handle it. Yet everybody is doing it like they would walk. It has become absolutely normal to them.

It is a symptom that might occur though.

Extremely low.

Well you are American so you don't have to anything for a Dl, but still.

Iam actually a curry living in India but i did get a DL when i was in the US. They had a shitty paper quiz before the on road test. Youre saying you couldnt clear the paper quiz in Germany?

Being a neet is much better than wageslaving bro
Yes a billion times better which I have made clear in my posts below which you´d know if you read them.

They don't like you because of your face, they wouldn't care less if Chad was unemployed
face was borderline okay back then and it were also nerd gaming groups of lower normies among these.

Moggs me once again. I wish I could at least drive a car without any effort at all. I always ask myself, how are people driving, specially females, they should not be able to handle it. Yet everybody is doing it like they would walk. It has become absolutely normal to them.
Exacly, I have too many hand-eye coordination problems and social anxiety to be like this

Iam actually a curry living in India but i did get a DL when i was in the US. They had a shitty paper quiz before the on road test. Youre saying you couldnt clear the paper quiz in Germany?
No, the theoretical test I mastered, I failed at the practical test in the car and it is not like the US where you drive in circles on a parkinglot for 5 minutes

8-10 hours is just work then there is commuting to and from work and for what? Just to have 2 days to myself.
It is total shit. 30 hours a week makes it much more bearable. You actually have time to do things after work and you still have the energy to do those things.

I think most people are able to deal with it because they have office jobs where you can fuck around for a few hours everyday and because they have something to come home to. If you're a trucel with no hope of finding someone, only having weekends free is brutal.

I know I couldn´t do it as I said I went down with depression after only 1½ month because waking up around 5:30am getting ready to work 10 hours on a job I have no passion for just waiting to get off work I don´t see how everyone is fine with it and the 8-10 hours is just work then there is commuting to and from work and for what? Just to have 2 days to myself.

They can handle it because they are not really working. They also have people they can rely on and even relationships.
Also they have a driver lcience, so they can drive to work which must be the best feeling ever. Only then, working makes sense. If you cannot even drive a car, what is the point of working?
You have to wake up much earlier than everybody else because you have to catch up the bus in the morning. Since you worked in a physical environment, you almost had no energy after work. So, no motivation to start the driver licence. This is a vicious circle you cannot escape.

Seriously, men should have a driver licence before working. It is pretty much a foundation.

Last edited:
I see 30 yr olds going back to college and major in STEM fields all the danm time. I’m lucky i saved money to finish my associates. I couldn’t imagine all that on my plate.

God our wagecuck and status centered culture is so disgusting.
It´s a huge factor I have run into people I haven´t spoken with in years and when they ask what I do and say I am on welfare all of a sudden they are in a hurry to go somewhere.

Not everyone thrives as a slave in this world I personally think if I had been born with a normal functioning body I would have done well hunting and fishing I wouldn´t mind that kind of lifestyle to me that is fullfilling and it feels good to be out in nature and everyone who has fished knows how amazing it feels to catch a fish there is no fullfillment in working in a factory or as a cashier it´s just slave labor trapped inside an ugly concrete building without any nature.

Last edited:
Exacly, I have too many hand-eye coordination problems and social anxiety to be like this

No, the theoretical test I mastered, I failed at the practical test in the car and it is not like the US where you drive in circles on a parkinglot for 5 minutes

Ok, then has little to do with your IQ. Try to get on a simulator and master skills before you jump into a real car.
Is this just a humblebrag?

I wish. Tbh getting a DL is so common that what i said cant be considered bragging. Its like this, getting a DL is a +0 to your SMV. Not having one could be a -1 SMV.

How was your first driving lessons though? I was so bad that the teacher told me afterwards that I have no foundation whatsoever. By the way, I am a 25 year old supposed man. This is so fucking emasculating.
During the driving lesson he repeatedly said: ''You have to listen to me.'' despite the fact I tried, I also never disagreed and I was overly polite to him. Seriously, how are people driving that easily? If I would have 1 wish for free, I would wish for the ability to drive. Not even kidding here.

. Its like this, getting a DL is a +0 to your SMV. Not having one could be a -1 SMV.
@LastGerman
He is right, we are in the minus

I was very nervous and it never went away. I am generally a bad driver and the tests I failed because I did really stupi mistakes like go over red.

Tbh getting a DL is so common that what i said cant be considered bragging.

And this is why this topic is destroying me.

Its like this, getting a DL is a +0 to your SMV. Not having one could be a -1 SMV.

It is definitely a minus if you cannot drive as a grown up man. Like you said, it is actually common. it is like I could not even walk at this point.

They can handle it because they are not really working. They also have people they can rely on and even relationships.
Also they have a driver lcience, so they can drive to work which must be the best feeling ever. Only then, working makes sense. If you cannot even drive a car, what is the point of working?
You have to weak up much earlier than everybody else because you have to catch up the bus in the morning. Since you worked in a physical environment, you almsot had no energy after work. So, no motivation to start the driver licence. This is a vicious circle you cannot escape.

Seriously, men should have a driver licence before working. It is pretty much a foundation.
I have a driver licence, but I don't have a car.

How was your first driving lessons though? I was so bad that the teacher told me afterwards that I have no foundation whatsoever. By the way, I am a 25 year old supposed man. This is so fucking emasculating.
During the driving lesson he repeatedly said: ''You have to listen to me.'' despite the fact I tried, I also never disagreed and I was overly polite to him. Seriously, how are people driving that easily? If I would have 1 wish for free, I would wish for the ability to drive. Not even kidding here.

I know man I found it hard to know where the far corner of the car is. It took me about six months of lessons every other week but I'm glad I did it when I was 18.

I think it's common for incels to struggle with basic tasks like this.

Come to third world shithole and get cheap car and drive j. Country side till you get good and then go back and take the test. The reason why eurocels have it harder to get DL is cause you don't have auto transmission while we americels do. But if u just practice in third world country side for cheap can easily be good after few hours daily for a month

I know man I found it hard to know where the far corner of the car is. It took me about six months of lessons every other week but I'm glad I did it when I was 18.

In germany you have to spend a lot of money for that. let us assume I need 20 hours for driving lessons. 1 minute = 1 Euro. Let us say I even get a double lesson because I will need it for sure. 90 minutes = 90 Euro
90 Euro x 20 lessons = 1800 Euro only for the driving lessons. Afterwards you have to pay for mandatory driving lessons.

At least you are not struggling with it and did it earlier on in your life while I have to do it being 25 years old.

wish i could neet so much,but i cant because poor country

That happened me when I did lessons 10 years ago, I changed teacher after that 1 lesson. Some teahers are better at teaching complete beginners. When I started I didn't even know how to change gears. I have been driving for years but I am not a good driver because of my anxiety disorder and autism. When I go for wage cuck interviews for warehouses, etc they always ask if I have car.

In germany you have to spend a lot of money for that. let us assume I need 20 hours for driving lessons. 1 minute = 1 Euro. Let us say I even get a double lesson because I will need it for sure. 90 minutes = 90 Euro
90 Euro x 20 lessons = 1800 Euro only for the driving lessons. Afterwards you have to pay for mandatory driving lessons.

At least you are not struggling with it and did it earlier on in your life while I have to do it being 25 years old.

It has gotten way more expensive, that's for sure.

My lessons were £36 for two hours every 2 weeks. That translates to 42 Euros.

That was back in 2008, though.

I thought I was going places when I was 18 and things were falling into place, but it was merely a cruel illusion.

But as an incel a drivers' licence makes no difference, because you will spend most of you're life unemployed and rotting at you're parent's house like a stereotypical loser. Trust me, a DL makes 0 difference, if you're an incel you won't get in with any major employer. I've even applied for delivery driving and they ignore my application and keep putting the advert back up.

These were all major companies, the reason for this is because HR is comprised of foids and foids have built in incel detection capabilities.

FUCK THE WORK ETHIC.

You have to wake up much earlier than everybody else because you have to catch up the bus in the morning. Since you worked in a physical environment, you almost had no energy after work. So, no motivation to start the driver licence. This is a vicious circle you cannot escape.
Usually what you say about drivers license doesn´t concern me at all but this touched a nerve, a couple years ago at school I had to take the bus I had to get up earlier so I would have to walk 10 to the bus in the morning and 15 minutes from the bus to the school and if it was pouring I would be soaking wet I remember days getting so angry after having to walk in the rain while seeing everyone drive past me in a car and to think many people in the world have millions while I can´t even afford a 5K car it´s so unfair.

The time I had a car the last half year before I became neet again was so amazing it gives you so much freedom but I was forced to sell it last December because of money problems and even if I am lucky to get disability it will most likely take me 2 years to save up for a car I fucking hate being poor money as an adult is as essential as breathing EVERYTHING that is fun or slightly entertaining as an adult costs money.

I just tell people I'm a freelance writer. It explains a lot of things you have as a NEET like abundant free time and little-to-no income. People don't care as long as you're not a "leech".

But as an incel a drivers' licence makes no difference, because you will spend most of you're life unemployed and rotting at you're parent's house like a stereotypical loser. Trust me, a DL makes 0 difference, if you're an incel you won't get in with any major employer. I've even applied for delivery driving and they ignore my application and keep putting the advert back up.

Even being denied as a delivery man despite the fact having a driver licence. It is indeed over at this point.

Usually what you say about drivers license doesn´t concern me at all

At last you have something crucial for you going on.

getting so angry after having to walk in the rain while seeing everyone drive past me in a car and to think many people in the world have millions while I can´t even afford a 5K car it´s so unfair.

That is me by the way.

The time I had a car the last half year before I became neet again was so amazing it gives you so much freedom but I was forced to sell it last December because of money problems

I really want to experience something like this at least. Sorry to hear that though.

I just tell people I'm a freelance writer. It explains a lot of things you have as a NEET like abundant free time and little-to-no income. People don't care as long as you're not a "leech".
You get never asked any detail questions?

Don't get this shit (well actually I get it to well, humans are scum). It is basically a societal insurance contract and if you disagree, you are free to drop out, if you renounce the benefits that made your prosperity possible in the first place and go to timbuktu. But that's were the hypocrisy kicks in usually. Neetshaming should be punishable by law as anticonstitutional and hate speech. Wait I forgot instigating fear etc. is part of the system to keep us enslaved and it's all deliberate.

Believe me, if a woman wants you she won't give a chit what you do or even if you are doing anything at all as far as employment.

WOMEN WILL DATE AN UNEMPLOYED MAN SO LONG AS HE'S ATTRACTIVE.

I have worked around females who complain about their boyfriends being unemployed. It matters not, they'll go visit them and get fucked by them.

Employment means nothing as far as getting women.

You get never asked any detail questions?

Don't get this shit (well actually I get it to well, humans are scum). It is basically a societal insurance contract and if you disagree, you are free to drop out, if you renounce the benefits that made your prosperity possible in the first place and go to timbuktu. But that's were the hypocrisy kicks in usually. Neetshaming should be punishable by law as anticonstitutional and hate speech. Wait I forgot instigating fear etc. is part of the system to keep us enslaved and it's all deliberate.
"So what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a freelance writer."

"So you write for a living?"

"Yeah."

"So what do you write?"

"Mostly blog posts."

Just make it sound really boring and give them as little to work with as possible. It works even better if you look and sound irritated at them continuing to ask you about it. They should change the topic if they're not autistic.

That is me by the way.
It´s horrible right I would feel like a drowned mouse because my hair was a little long and completely wet and I looked insanely angry it was so horrible especially when sitting in class a whole day with wet jeans just because I was forced to take the bus like some kind of hobo.
I really want to experience something like this at least. Sorry to hear that though.
Most people me included actually think it´s worse to have had a car before because then you would have been used to how mobile you were and then suddenly it would be taken away like now I feel so handicapped because I was used to go wherever I wanted when I wanted.