Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Needed to do surveys for 2 hours!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
It was a school project to do them in a local mall. I needed to do it for 2 hours 2 fucking hours I was standing in a mall and asking strangers If they wanted to take a survey.
I'm high inhib as fuck and nearly died every time. Most people also thank god said no.
Most of them didnt even recognize me and I only asked older people because youbg foids would reject me instantly.
Fuck my life I hope I die.

just ldar

lol this reminds me when i had to do a project for a class where i had to volunteer somewhere for EIGHT FUCKING HOURS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and do a presentation about the experience. lmao fuck that shit I just LDARed and made up some story to tell. No way in hell was i actually gonna do that.

lol this reminds me when i had to do a project for a class where i had to volunteer somewhere for EIGHT FUCKING HOURS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and do a presentation about the experience. lmao fuck that shit I just LDARed and made up some story to tell. No way in hell was i actually gonna do that.
damn bro its good you made that. I couldnt fake it and ldar because my teacher visited me there.

Man youre doomed tbh. I cannot think me doing this, too stressful

Man youre doomed tbh. I cannot think me doing this, too stressful
I now am just laying on my bed and trying to cope with it tbh. Worst 2 hours of my life.
I wish I could be a NEET
that must've been awkward, that mall must have been total sui fuel filled with jbs, sry man
yes and I didnt ask any of them. Only asked old fags because they dont care that much about looks.

Smart to not ask any incels. I'd probably punch you.

Cope. School tried to make me redo a presentation for a mandatory speaking exam and film it in front of 30 people or so. Luckily the teacher saw I am fucking socially crippled so ignored it.

Cope. School tried to make me redo a presentation for a mandatory speaking exam and film it in front of 30 people or so. Luckily the teacher saw I am fucking socially crippled so ignored it.
youre weak fight me

Shit, i'm so sorry for you. I'm was high inhib in the past also. But now thanks to my actor-classes and a bit of work on the reception in hotel I'm much less afraid of people. And they still doesn't like me because of my looks, yeah.