Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need uncucked therapy

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Saw in cucktears incel asking how to deal with lonelyness, and got cucked responses go to therapist, and learn to accept lonelyness as cuck without hate. Not kind of therapy I need. But more goldpilled, with raising fight spirit, so approaching girls be easier. And no telling me to go after roasties, single mothers, and ugly femorloids. Only young, childless, decently looking virgin girls are valid for my waifu. And if therapist could not be so enlightnened that accept and support my desire for girls of prime age (13-15), then atleast prepare me to go for older, but still acceptable 18-20. No cucked shit about accepting lonelyness or lowering standards

Ainam

Prime age in terms of physical attractiveness is 17-21, change my mind.

Im 17 so you can’t call me a pedo ITcels :feelsokman:

Do you consider her your looksmatch?
2019 12 15 172507

She's around your age, btw.

>uncucked
>therapy

Just lol

Use drugs as your therapy you stupid fucking idiot nigger loser faggot asshole???????

Saw in cucktears incel asking how to deal with lonelyness, and got cucked responses go to therapist, and learn to accept lonelyness as cuck without hate. Not kind of therapy I need. But more goldpilled, with raising fight spirit, so approaching girls be easier. And no telling me to go after roasties, single mothers, and ugly femorloids. Only young, childless, decently looking virgin girls are valid for my waifu. And if therapist could not be so enlightnened that accept and support my desire for girls of prime age (13-15), then atleast prepare me to go for older, but still acceptable 18-20. No cucked shit about accepting lonelyness or lowering standards

View attachment 177512
Not gonna happen bruh. They'll tell you your standards are too high and it's your fault you're lonely for not wanting used, tattooed, roastie foid with bastard kids. In other words don't hold your breath for uncuked therapy much less virgin foids in the teens and early twenties.

Use drugs as your therapy you stupid fucking idiot nigger loser faggot asshole???????
Weeds and schrooms with lolis ¦>

Parkykim
Not gonna happen bruh. They'll tell you your standards are too high and it's your fault you're lonely for not wanting used, tattooed, roastie foid with bastard kids. In other words don't hold your breath for uncuked therapy much less virgin foids in the teens and early twenties.
I'd take tatooed young cute virgin

Reminder that Therapy was invented by Sigmund Freud for WOMEN.

How's your day going on?
I'm pretty bored and I have no idea what game I should play (maybe I will start with Path of Exile, but dunno).
I'm also pretty sad, that it's already Sunday and I have to wageslave tomorrow. :feels:
How are you?

I'm pretty bored and I have no idea what game I should play (maybe I will start with Path of Exile, but dunno).
I'm also pretty sad, that it's already Sunday and I have to wageslave tomorrow. :feels:
How are you?
I'm drinking coffee and will do something in evening. I'm having a bit unpredictable day, today.

I've seen Napoleons pics and he mogs her, I was actually very surprised at how good looking he really is
Good enough to be animu world chad, bad enough to be incel here and now

I've seen Napoleons pics and he mogs her, I was actually very surprised at how good looking he really is
Holy fuck! you can get anything except incels on incels.co, after all.

I agree with you on that's what I want for a relationship, but I'd fuck almost any foid above a 3.

no jbs=drugs it is then

extreme problems require extreme solutions

not soy therapy shit

Redpill and MGTOW boards are 10x better than any cucked therapist out there.