Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Need to wake up for my 12 hour slaveshift in 6 hours

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Just lying in bed listening to wardruna, fantasizing about becoming a warrior

Good goy, wageslave for your jewish overlords

Good goy, wageslave for your jewish overlords

yes bro

Thankfully I will be in an empty office doing nothing. After doing manual labor like I did for 2 years, office work is a piece of piss tbh ngl

NEET or death

Give me your taxes goy

Your username is tragic

I hate how normies push wageslaving. I don't wanna contribute anything to this garbage society. Fuck work and society.

oy vey goyim bring your ass to work you need to work so israel can make sure they are rich

Ffs, I feel like roping just reading that. Slavery never ended

I came from the bottom rungs of society so it was more or less the only option to get out of manual labor for me

Where do you work and what do you do?

I came from the bottom rungs of society so it was more or less the only option to get out of manual labor for me
No all unskilled work requires hard labor but I feel for you. You’re toiling simply to sustain an unbearable life with no end in sight. What a tragedy

No all unskilled work requires hard labor but I feel for you. You’re toiling simply to sustain an unbearable life with no end in sight. What a tragedy

Yes, but I also hated how all the HR cunts from the office look down on people like me, who lift shit all day for trash money like a low IQ ape.
I just knew I can do much more, so I couldn't accept such a reality

Yes, but I also hated how all the HR cunts from the office look down on people like me, who lift shit all day for trash money like a low IQ ape.
I just knew I can do much more, so I couldn't accept such a reality
The games is a net loss but at the very least you’re on you’re way to clearing one of your numerous hurdles

I'm so sorry OP.

Two weeks ago i started working part time, about 25 hrs a week. Best decision i made in 4 years. Fuck money, i can live pretty much without it or with atleast a minimum amount.