Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need to do DMT b4 I die

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dunno where to get it from tho

Don't know either. I don't have any social connections.

Well when u die u will do dmt regardless

call +1 (801) 579-1400
Huge scam. They are a bunch of fraudulent cheap scum telemarketers from Utah that have decided to spend their life scamming people thru the telephone or thru the internet stilling money by offering fraudulent jobs with Google etc. . . . . Do not give any personal information or buy anything from this people. One of many of their fish hooks is this: http://news8chicago.com/2009/FINANCE/income.opportunity/google/?subid=546.
They are lying to the people by providing information that makes you believe at first glance that they are related to “Google”. They also use the name Google to scam people thru the telephone. They call and present themselves as “John Doe” from Google Casting. Since they probably will tell that the call might be monitored or recorded the verbal agreement is automatically a bilateral type of legal contract. Record the conversation if you can and ask them: Are you related to Google? If they doesn’t monitor or record the calls tell them that you do. Record it anyway for your records then tell them at the end that the conversation was recorded.
They will charge between $70.00 - $80.00 + $1.95 initial fee every month from your credit, debit card each month for this scam if you don't cancel within 7 days after you signed electronically their fraudulent contract. So check your bank statement you might have a surprise there.

I don't know what's that

Huge scam. They are a bunch of fraudulent cheap scum telemarketers from Utah that have decided to spend their life scamming people thru the telephone or thru the internet stilling money by offering fraudulent jobs with Google etc. . . . . Do not give any personal information or buy anything from this people. One of many of their fish hooks is this: http://news8chicago.com/2009/FINANCE/income.opportunity/google/?subid=546.
They are lying to the people by providing information that makes you believe at first glance that they are related to “Google”. They also use the name Google to scam people thru the telephone. They call and present themselves as “John Doe” from Google Casting. Since they probably will tell that the call might be monitored or recorded the verbal agreement is automatically a bilateral type of legal contract. Record the conversation if you can and ask them: Are you related to Google? If they doesn’t monitor or record the calls tell them that you do. Record it anyway for your records then tell them at the end that the conversation was recorded.
They will charge between $70.00 - $80.00 + $1.95 initial fee every month from your credit, debit card each month for this scam if you don't cancel within 7 days after you signed electronically their fraudulent contract. So check your bank statement you might have a surprise there.
I just ignore these types of calls/messages. I just wont answer to a number I don't know and it works wonders ngl. If I ever become to low inhib to fall for it, it's probably gonna be time for me to rope ngl

Just thugmaxxx bro