Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious need to blackpill my parents.

what the point?

pointless, even your peers will gaslight you if you tell them stuff like that.
the funny thing is my parents and peers do the samething. bluepill me a lot. then snippets of the blackpill come out when theyre angry with me. or just trying to be mean. its like they secretly know and they give me false hope cause they like to see me suffer. they know its over for me.

If they are smart enough they probably know it themselves

i want to show them what reality is like for a male in 2024.
Bro My mom is aware I told her mostly everything. She was a life long democrat when I was a kid, When I got older and learned about politics and talked with her about them and Now she wants to vote trump,

On the the scale of being at a disadvantage for being male they probably are aware and quite frankly don't care, They utilize their Old views on you and just expect you to work harder when In reality there is not much you can do.

On the the scale of being at a disadvantage for being male they probably are aware and quite frankly don't care, They utilize their Old views on you and just expect you to work harder when In reality there is not much you can do.

Bro My mom is aware I told her mostly everything. She was a life long democrat when I was a kid, When I got older and learned about politics and talked with her about them and Now she wants to vote trump,

i feel like theyre feigning being ignorant atp.

Show them your Tinder matches