Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need tinder help (those who do tinder experiments)

Greycel
It seems my IP is banned. Not even a female account gets a single match. I can see everyone but nobody can see me. (I create multiple accounts to see if my accounts would show up in queue)

It looks like they know my accounts are bots.

I've tried the following:
- VPN
- Emulators
- Mac Address changing
- Using different phones
- Making new FB accounts
- Using different numbers (using those apps) even my own number

What could they be doing to automatically determine the account is fake?

It seems any account that I create gets instant flagged. VPNs are probably flagged as well.

Weird. Maybe the service is glitching. Last week it couldn't find any foid in various locations for me and my filter was liberal.

Also, maybe you missed something? Didn't answer all questions, did not confirm email address?

Weird. Maybe the service is glitching. Last week it couldn't find any foid in various locations for me and my filter was liberal.

Also, maybe you missed something? Didn't answer all questions, did not confirm email address?

If my friend create the account on his IP and then i login after, it works. So it's 100% the IP address.

Unplug your router for 30s+.
my ISP is dumb, they set IPs for like min 5months.

do u know how I can get a legit ip (not some vpn or proxy flagged ip)