Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Need therapy, because disconnection from people

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It was never easy and of normie level, but now so disconnected too much, and thats not good in searching waifu. But need connections with younger forl, and uncuckek, for not saying me to go for "women my age". Why not also connet with people of "my age". Reason one is I transageist, just do not fit into new generation of teenages, and reason two - again, elder people less likely to help me in searching for yong girls

And once again here we are

Can't due to Corona shutdown
Fuck shotdown, drinking with teen girls illegal anyway, drinking in public places illegal anyway, so what if one more illegal thing we be doing

Fuck shotdown, drinking with teen girls illegal anyway, drinking in public places illegal anyway, so what if one more illegal thing we be doing
Too high inhib

Your avi and thugmaxxing don't go hand in hand.

Too high inhib
Thats sucks, we be lame team of too high inhib. need members with low, so could do dirty job of breaking ice
Your avi and thugmaxxing don't go hand in hand.
Fuck you, I was arrested for drinking in public place
Ikakieta

Last edited:
Same but i don't like to talk to normis tbh

Same but i don't like to talk to normis tbh
Thts why good idea may be to have normie friends. But my moron "best friend"failed, and gave me PTSD, by wnating me to go for ugly roasties, isntead of helping to search for young cute girls

my moron "best friend"failed, and gave me PTSD, by wnating me to go for ugly roasties, isntead of helping to search for young cute girls
fuck debil
he is not cultured like you, man

fuck debil
he is not cultured like you, man
But blet, I not social, and too high inhib, he opposite, he had possibility to help going outside and searching young cute girls

The therapist will be uncultured anyway , he can’t help

Debil seems to be the Antagonist of this Season

Just SEAmaxx and become a coomER