Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need suggestions on my new catfish video

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Nothing over the top. Like a script of what I should do. Please no special request, but I'm going to try and catfish attractive females. 
Just give me some suggestions, what I do so I can make my videos better.

shit on her head after you catfish her

Articulate yourself better.

I got nothing since I don't know how to talk to people in the heat of the moment.

I'd act worse than you in a catfishing scenario.

Kointo said:
Articulate yourself better.

I got nothing since I don't know how to talk to people in the heat of the moment.

I'd act worse than you in a catfishing scenario.
Explain

catfishman23 said:

I'm just not good at social interaction with strangers.

By "articulate yourself" I mean talk as if you're intelligent like @blickpall

Tell the femoid you are Chad's friend and that he couldn't make it. Tell her he wanted you two to go out instead and see how she reacts.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
Tell the femoid you are Chad's friend and that he couldn't make it.  Tell her he wanted you two to go out instead and see how she reacts.

That's actually a good idea...

begin by acting like a PUA guy, as if it were a cold approach. then when she says shes there to meet sumone else show her the pic of the chad u used to catfish her. "this guy?" then question her as to how you and the guy in the pic r different.
or you cud just repeat ur most popular refrain which is to taunt her with " i catfished u" over and over until she leaves. those r honestly my fav

Eternalfootman2017 said:
Tell the femoid you are Chad's friend and that he couldn't make it.  Tell her he wanted you two to go out instead and see how she reacts.

lol good idea

Kointo said:
I'm just not good at social interaction with strangers.

By "articulate yourself" I mean talk as if you're intelligent like @blickpall

Lmfao just last night I legit said "th-thank you" like the meme to a bar tender I've known for years. The forum halos my English and eloquence through the written word as opposed to the verbal.

blickpall said:
Lmfao just last night I legit said "th-thank you" like the meme to a bar tender I've known for years. The forum halos my English and eloquence through the written word as opposed to the verbal.

Well, then he should talk how you type.

He should right down a script or a few lines for different possible reactions from the female.

koreancel26 said:
begin by acting like a PUA guy, as if it were a cold approach. then when she says shes there to meet sumone else show her the pic of the chad u used to catfish her. "this guy?" then question her as to how you and the guy in the pic r different.
or you cud just repeat ur most popular refrain which is to taunt her with " i catfished u" over and over until she leaves. those r honestly my fav

This. Do retarded PUA moves the whole time and see if you get laid

Explain to them how fucking shallow and dumb they are.

Explain to them the ParetoPill (80/20 ratio).

Explain to them what a chad is, what an incel is, what a normie is, what a cuck is.

If you manage to get some photos of her breast-area before going out on the date....

When she tells you that you don't look like Chad, tell her that she doesn't look like what's in the pics either. You thought her boobs were bigger.

KyloRen said:
If you manage to get some photos of her breast-area before going out on the date....

When she tells you that you don't look like Chad, tell her that she doesn't look like what's in the pics either. You thought her boobs were bigger.

Nice nice. He should neg them.

edgein said:
Nice nice. He should neg them.

"Why did you think you were entitled to Chad cock if you look like a wet sock at twelve o' clock?"

Deliver your blackpills in rap format.

1) I am the guy who you were talking too, sorry I don’t have the face but let’s still go on a date.

2) if she rejects you, ask her why she is shallow and why she wanted you for your looks

2) if possible hire a attractive guy who would come out and tell her he catfishes her and see if her reaction is the same as it was with you

blickpall said:
"Why did you think you were entitled to Chad cock if you look like a wet sock at twelve o' clock?"

Deliver your blackpills in rap format.

It would work wonderfully is she is a little fat. Ask her why she came to date while she is pregnant. She even knows who the father is? Just blitzkrieg the shit out of her, insist on her fatness.

can OP pregame beforehand? he sounds really autistic and mentalcel when confronting the roasties

You gave me some good ideas I will apply them in my catfishing approach.

catfishman23 said:
You gave me some good ideas I will apply them in my catfishing approach.

When doing the ideas in the video you should give credit to the poster in the thread who gave them to you. Like so:

"As revered philosopher edgein suggested, I want to find out why you thought you deserved Chad when you have the mass and shape of a minor outlying celestial body."

blickpall said:

i dont leik your english

mikepence said:
This. Do retarded PUA moves the whole time and see if you get laid

Blackpill for PUAcels and entertainment? I'm liking the sound of this

Eternalfootman2017 said:

This is really good too