Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEED more GORY games

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Title

Where limbs fly, An arm here an arm there, A head flying over there Etc

Dead Space (Remake)
Doom
Resident Evil
Gears of War

Aliens vs. Predator (2010)

Seems i aleredy have it, TIME TO Play some more, Seems i played it in 2022

Gorebox isnt bad, it's free on android and pretty much a gmod rip off, at least its free and pretty much anyone with a android phone can run it. Has multiplayer, haven't tried it as i just want to behead foids who look like roblox avatars jfl.

Title

Where limbs fly, An arm here an arm there, A head flying over there Etc
You can amputate limbs and even see their organs jfl.

Postal 2

or the rest of the series

mount and blade bannerlord with the dismemberment mod, lots of blood and decapitations and loss of arms

Paint the town red is good

mount and blade bannerlord with the dismemberment mod, lots of blood and decapitations and loss of arms
Second this, so much potentianal for the game but those fag devs take forever to push out updates.

Second this, so much potentianal for the game but those fag devs take forever to push out updates.
that is almost a good thing if you take mods in consideration, but i rather the devs push some bugs fixes and actually adds late game content, taking over the entire map gets boring after awhile because of the lack of content and real oppositions

Gorebox and Postal 2

Outlast 1 & 2