Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need mentally ill gf

basedcrackaddict

basedcrackaddict

i hate niggers ☆ basedcrackaddict on discord
I want a mentally ill girlfriend, and I'm saying mentally ill because no sane woman would be able to relate to me or really get me. If I got a mentally ill gf who was suicidal and wanted to go ER i could fix her and play savior to her so she'd be 100% dependent on me and look up to me as a god. I'd really love her and get her whatever she wants and set things on fire with her. We could watch true crime cases together and I'd get her into the same games I liked and I could watch and help her play, we could hate the world together. I would be the perfect boyfriend if it wasn't for my inceldom.

I COULD FIX HER.

ill take a sane mtb noodle

Every woman is mental

I had fell over for mentally ill women many times, it never ends up well for you bro, these women had their pair bonding ability damaged beyond repair even if they are not sluts.

Same tbh but I don't think that exists she will probably leave when she gets the chance to be with a chad