Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR need legal weed now

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
tired of this overpriced shitty illegal shit that prob has pesticides on it. by the time I have it I will have to studycuck for uni non stop.

just @FrailPaleStaleMale maxx and grow weed at home

cuckanada is for you then

Just don’t do drugs br0

i need legal everything tbh

The only thing preventing weed being legalized is old people.

same,, the only dealers around me are incompetent retards with regi shit. they also excepct me to meet them and not deliver, JFL. I wish my country went legal but id doubt it will be anytime soon...
The only thing preventing weed being legalized is old people.
legit, they contribute to making us incel with their inferior genes and don't allow a plant because muh drugs are bad mkay

Legalise weed and lolis and smoking weed with lolis!

Drop out of uni and grind at a job til you have enough money to afford to move to a state where legal pot is available. This is easy is you live in the US idk where you live. You're wasting your time studycucking.
I'm serious, drop out now. Don't think about it, do it.

no man. if you legalize normies will ruin the weed culture. i don't want to see high chads and stacies.

Thx for tag tbh I 100000000% agree with OP ded srs. In Spain u can register to weed clubs and I get it fo like €6 per 2 fucking grams or somethin like that, okmb 1 gram but still better than £10 per gram ded srs
no man. if you legalize normies will ruin the weed culture. i don't want to see high chads and stacies.
Massive cope. Normies and chads have way more drug connections than incels.

I might get some 1p
Drop out of uni and grind at a job til you have enough money to afford to move to a state where legal pot is available. This is easy is you live in the US idk where you live. You're wasting your time studycucking.
I'm serious, drop out now. Don't think about it, do it.
I have enough money to do that right now from working but I'd have to get a shitty wagecuck job there and pay exorbitant rent from jew landlord. And I'm not even 21

Last edited:
Drive to Colorado or Michigan.

Just move to Canada if you want legalized weed. I personally hate that it got legalized.

I need to get fucked up on drugs. Badly. All my copes are being eroded. Weed is nice, but I want (well, more like need) heroin or cocaine.

tfw no legal heroin or cocaine

regi sh*t with pesticides on it.

I need a prescription for Greenstone 2mg Alprazolam.

Aye they need to hurry up an legalise it here too. 280 pounds an ounce here. Its a fucking joke

Aye they need to hurry up an legalise it here too. 280 pounds an ounce here. Its a fucking joke
I was born too fkn early. Weed still illegal and 40 hr work week still exists