Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

need ideas how to steal from work

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
i am constantly abused at my wagecuck job that im forced to work at, therefore it is my moral obligation to steal from them

@Rabbi Schneerson @BlackCel_from_ZA @Left4DeadDarkie @Sasukecel

and how to frame mayowhore coworkers

what you can potentially steal there?

pretty much anything thats in a grocery store
steal something small and expensive, easier to smuggle and to sell later. Be careful with cameras.

Last edited:
i am constantly abused at my wagecuck job that im forced to work at, therefore it is my moral obligation to steal from them
Steal what? Do you work at a hardware store? Are you a code monkey? It entirely depends on what you do, with that information then we can plan your next course of action

and how to frame mayowhore coworkers
steal something from a room they were in and put it in their belongings. OVER FOR MAYOWHORES. But is the risk worth it? Will they even notice that something was stolen?

money or anything else thats in a grocery store
Ahh I see a grocery store, this is what I would do:
1) Check if there are cameras in and outside the store
2) Steal small items and delete camera footage, make sure you steal on shifts that aren't yours because they'll always suspect the black man jfl.
3) If there are cameras, I have a raspberry pi(They're super small computers, the size of my palms and I'm a wristcel), I would use it to remotely access your works network and shut off the cameras remotely.
4) Obviously test everything before going through with it. Once your shift is done, wait a hour or so then shutdown the cameras remotely and steal to your hearts content.

Bonus points if you can shutdown the cameras when the coomskin is in the camera/surveillance room. It'll look even more suspicious.

I've used my raspberry pi to access my unis network, literally just shoved it into a small opening(they're that small) and no one stole it and I live in one of the most crime-ridden places in the world

2) Steal small items and delete camera footage, make sure you steal on shifts that aren't yours because they'll always suspect the black man jfl.
3) If there are cameras, I have a raspberry pi(They're super small computers, the size of my palms and I'm a wristcel), I would use it to remotely access your works network and shut off the cameras remotely.
4) Obviously test everything before going through with it. Once your shift is done, wait a hour or so then shutdown the cameras remotely and steal to your hearts content.

Bonus points if you can shutdown the cameras when the coomskin is in the camera/surveillance room. It'll look even more suspicious.

I've used my raspberry pi to access my unis network, literally just shoved it into a small opening(they're that small) and no one stole it and I live in one of the most crime-ridden places in the world
some good ideas
the camera system in the store is very old and low budget, the entire back area literally has 1 camera, even some of the checkout tills are not on camera . i have been tempted to just take money directly out of the till but it would be very high risk

I always got away with label swapping expensive food for cheap food. I also reduced certain items and hid them so I could purchase them after shift.

Steal from the dumpsters when you can on days they do a mass dump of almost spoiled food.

1. Check the cameras: Where are they located, are they actively monitored & checked over, do they have a "blind spot" etc.
2. Go for stuff which is small, since it's easier to conceal & less likely to be noticed
3. If you want to go for cash, I would advise not to since they may keep strict count
4. Framing someone will be hard, so I would not advise that

Basically, just steal something small you can use, re-sell, or just out of spite.

Steal stuff that your work won't see being stolen and make sure not to get caught

1. Check the cameras: Where are they located, are they actively monitored & checked over, do they have a "blind spot" etc.
2. Go for stuff which is small, since it's easier to conceal & less likely to be noticed
3. If you want to go for cash, I would advise not to since they may keep strict count

Basically, just steal something small you can use, re-sell, or just out of spite.
the checkout tills are counted something like twice a day, but are often not counted correctly
a few of them arent even on camera
taking money straight from the tills would definitely be highest reward, but also highest risk

congrats on paragon.

Whats thejob?

He’s white. Jfl @ you knowing all that.

the checkout tills are counted something like twice a day, but are often not counted correctly
That's a benefit to you then, it means they likely won't even notice
a few of them arent even on camera
Even better
taking money straight from the tills would definitely be highest reward, but also highest risk
Ye it is, especially since you're at a grocery store

If you get caught trying to steal food, you could at least have an excuse

Money, however, is very high risk & they could call the cops instantly

Steal a high quality steak and shove it in a jacket.

Useful tips bro, I will start shoplifting myself :feelsokman:

1724289091959e

Steal the bosses wife