Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need help with scenario ideas for a sandbox game

They're all there to protect Amelie Cheung against the incel horde.

They're all there to protect Amelie Cheung against the incel horde.
Only @supersoldier knows how to make mods for ARMA howewer ill have to use what i have.

Youll have to ask him if he can import her into the game Kek :feelskek:

Given this defined setting, i think it would be interesting to have a strategy game in which you manage an insurgent cell and expand your influence in a certain country (Afghanistan)

Given this defined setting, i think it would be interesting to have a strategy game in which you manage an insurgent cell and expand your influence in a certain country (Afghanistan)
20240615110334 1

Not afghanistan here but i was able to make them move to their objectives get out and move
to second objective to take out more enemy infantry aswell as defend an objective from zombies or us army.

I can choose if i want to play US army or Insurgent just like insurgency sandstorm

20240614023940 1

Oh, you are messing with arma? Sorry i thought you were making a game from scratch

Oh, you are messing with arma? Sorry i thought you were making a game from scratch
Im messing with mods to see what works and making scenarios, It is kinda like making
a game from scratch because i need to get assets from the workshop and implement them right.

Me and the Talibros on our way to create havoc

Yeah, pretty unique concept, where ultimate goal is to defeat ZOG in that country.

the rise of all white powers combined to finally take out nig nogs , ching chongs , joos , sandnigs

Yeah, pretty unique concept, where ultimate goal is to defeat ZOG in that country.
View attachment 1181156

Me and the Talibros on our way to create havoc
Working on it right now, I made them drive correctly on the road is the first step, Second step is making a convoy or something and then maybe a landmine or a US base which is operating in that area, Perhaps the russian invasion of afghanistan and having them paradrop or something, Im all for ideas!

the rise of all white powers combined to finally take out nig nogs , ching chongs , joos , sandnigs
I dont have white supremacists or NEO nazis tho but i do have WW2 germans, Would that do?

A .is usER named lonelyus admits hes a fag

Yes but you cant be that obvious or you wont get steam release.

Yes but you cant be that obvious or you wont get steam release.
True. (mostly thought the gayme was mostly something along the lines of personal project or gayme for brocels.)

stop fighting! we must unite to defeat all the darkies, nose people and gooks!
I didnt iniatate it this time, Hes the one popping in with the F word Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back