Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need help on Social Media maxing

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I realize if you ever want to make a come back in life now a days you need to have social media.

So Instagram is a no go for me cause I'm not comfortable taking face pics yet or even make a profile pic I'm proud of so instead I have chosen to focus on snapchat. Most people use it and its the new phone number when talking to people. People feel more comfortable going that out instead of their phone numbers. Anyways I was wondering if anyone know what is a good post count to have on it. Cause the app keeps a score of how many snaps you send and receive and having a 0-100 will seem weird to most people. So currently I picked the number 1000-1100 to get to but don't know if thats an exactable number. Also I'm wondering if anyone knows how to increase the proces cause I'm doing it manually by sending a photo of nothing (darkness) to a big snapchat account which doesn't open your snaps but still gives you a higher score. Im at 200 but its tiring/boring.

Does anyone know a quicker way and any other social media maxing methods.

seems like cancer...use a bot?

take pictures of your food and you traveling to places.

if you're goodlooking then voila

if youre an ugly incel just forget aboyut it

Just dont
But I wanna start trying again, I I'm going to try looksmaxxing. Im going to give myself till the end of summer to try to get in shape and get my face the best possible (clear acne). So I can start trying in the new school year. And it will be weird if I don't have social media.

Also rip Chuck made some brutal songs

I was thinking of doing the same. Would appreciate some tips

I was thinking of doing the same. Would appreciate some tips
I'll recommend starting with snapchat too, its the most relaxed social media in my opinion. You don't have to be constantly posting and your snaps disappear so no ugly picture of you gets to stick around for long.

Social media is for people who are:
A. Good looking
B. Successful
Or both

Just don’t

A. Good looking
B. Successful
Or both

Just don’t
but I want to stat trying again.... I want to give being a normie one last shot

note that not all social media users are chads and stacys there are plenty of norms and even incels who live healthy social lives even if they struggle to find girls too.

Start with Facebook and messenger.

Instagram is more for when you start getting social traffic

A. Good looking
B. Successful
Or both

Just don’t
This.
Holy.shit at OP being so low IQ to think social media is for people like us.

It.is for.successful people to show case their life.

but I want to stat trying again.... I want to give being a normie one last shot

note that not all social media users are chads and stacys there are plenty of norms and even incels who live healthy social lives even if they struggle to find girls too.
Its better to have no social media account than to have a bad one.

Yeah.. I didn’t want to like spoil his hopes

Weren’t you leaving? I’m glad our decided to stay (if it’s perma)

true but that is why I'm focusing on snap chat. Cause it doesn't require high maintenance. Its also a great way to meet people since most people will give you their snapchat instead of their phone number.

What’s the point in making a social media if you are not going to enjoy it?

What’s the point in making a social media if you are not going to enjoy it?
to try and make friends and hopefully a female

I don't know I'm just so horny and my hand isn't cutting anymore. I got to try and get laid cause I don't know how much more I can take. If I seriously can't then I'm just going to pay for a Hooke cause I need to fuck something already

copy what other people are doing but be unique. honestly dont even bother if you are over 16. social media game starts young

copy what other people are doing but be unique. honestly dont even bother if you are over 16. social media game starts young
yeah I realize that, I'm 19 and in uni so hopefully it aint too late. Also I have no group of friends so if I just make accounts and fill up with random followers and a fat snap score no one would suspect a thing since they wouldn't know me or my past.

I tried instagram and dont recommend it.. snapchat nobody here uses it.. I would try facebook

everyone uses facebook and its easy to get into nobody will expect you to post pictures or some shit...they can just add you and forget you until you make your move!

everyone uses facebook and its easy to get into nobody will expect you to post pictures or some shit...they can just add you and forget you until you make your move!
cool ill look into Facebook. I hadn't considered it since many people amongst my age group where I live don't use it. They all seem to use snap chat and Instagram. But I have noticed jobs use Facebook so might make one for that purpose

yeah here in brazil people make facebook/instagram even for their dogs, dont hear much about snap/twitter anymore

good luck