Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need help escaping my gay dads house ASAP

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
My gay dad tries to keep me from escaping he is not a nice gay he is a weird child abusing gay. Any bros have any advice? It is too much to explain all the shit he does but I am at my limit where I may not be able to control myself from doing something extreme. Please any bros give me advice. He will not let me have a college degree so I cannot get a decent enough job to move out. I need fucking help I’ve been locked in my room for nearly 30 years while him and his boyfriend have gay fucking orgies in their and am yelled and screamed at if I even go to get a glass of water please help me guys

How much money ya have you can get a studio apartment if ya can prove you earn enough money the landlords are like desperate

JFL @ the low niggers who are taking OP seriously.

JFL @ the low niggers who are taking OP seriously.
I’m not joking
How much money ya have you can get a studio apartment if ya can prove you earn enough money the landlords are like desperate
I don’t earn enough money he won’t let me get a college degree he wants to keep me in my room

Put powdered glass in his food. I will doit with my narc mother if she keeps farking my life.

FXtoEqZ.png

XD

I have 2 moms. They are gay, lack of a father figure is probably the reason I ended up this way.

Don't you have any other family members? You can crash at their place.

I have 2 moms. They are gay, lack of a father figure is probably the reason I ended up this way.
This fag doesn’t count as a father figure

Loading reddit content

[QUOTE="Tiredpoorcel, post: 7295903, member: 27768

Yelled at just for getting a glass of water? Yeah, you definitely can’t keep living like this.

Moving out or talking to him about this are the only options at this point and if none of these can be done then unfortunately, just dealing with it is all you can do. :/

Yelled at just for getting a glass of water? Yeah, you definitely can’t keep living like this. Moving out or talking to him about this are the only options at this point and if none of these help then unfortunately, just dealing with it is all you can do. :/
:/

In the off chance this isn't a troll, you should either murder him or join the military -- depending on how much potential you see in your life.

Just bhop out of the house tbh

My gay dad tries to keep me from escaping he is not a nice gay he is a weird child abusing gay. Any bros have any advice? It is too much to explain all the shit he does but I am at my limit where I may not be able to control myself from doing something extreme. Please any bros give me advice. He will not let me have a college degree so I cannot get a decent enough job to move out. I need fucking help I’ve been locked in my room for nearly 30 years while him and his boyfriend have gay fucking orgies in their and am yelled and screamed at if I even go to get a glass of water please help me guys
Maybe me see your dad sex him then give you sex hmm…. :redpill:

Drug all of the food and water with sleeping pills then proceed to fuck them and leave:redpill:

I suppose sleeping the under a bridge isn't good enough for you?