Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

need food ideas

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
im trying to bloatmaxx but its so hard trying to eat enough
what is high calorie foods that taste good and easy to eat
the goysloppier the better

eat potatoes nigga

also beef mince

get some eggs in there my nigga. poach em, fry em, boil em, scramble em, eat em raw

If you don’t mind getting up early enough to acquire it the finest tasting meal on the planet in my opinion is the McDonald’s Sausage Egg McMuffin with cheese and a hash brown with an ice cold Coca Cola to drink and wash it all down with.

I of course get about 3-4 of them on the very rare occasion I am able to get there in the morning to obtain them during the breakfast hours.

It really sucks that the COVID hoax caused McDonald’s to do away with their all day breakfast option as I prefer this meal to everything else on their menu and anyone else’s for that matter as it’s my all time favorite food item combination.

Chocolate milk, I reckon. Even though it's a beverage.

get some eggs in there my nigga. poach em, fry em, boil em, scramble em, eat em raw
the lord of the rings actor GIF

Doritos type of chips (500 cal per 100g) mix it with fried peanuts (600 cal per 100g) you can eat 400g of this in one sitting and get over 2k calories and still be hungry.

Chocolate milk, I reckon. Even though it's a beverage.
chocolate milk makes me feel sick for some reason, i have been drinking alot of regular milk though, even did GOMAD for like a week but a whole gallon was just way too much and killed my appetite to eat actual food

Pork fat is quite high in calories, it has about 600 kcal per 100 grams. Any cookie or pastry also has about 450 calories per 100 grams. Chocolate has about 500 calories per 100 grams.

Walnuts and sunflower seeds have more than 500 kcal per 100 grams.

chocolate milk makes me feel sick for some reason, i have been drinking alot of regular milk though, even did GOMAD for like a week but a whole gallon was just way too much and killed my appetite to eat actual food
Brutal. I would just suggest lord-Fat Link's idea then.

Last edited:
also beef mince
this is something i have been making, its half pound of ground beef, 2 eggs ,slice of cheese and crushed up chips. it has nearly 1000 calories
IMG 20240905 175339791

Wendy's $5 biggie bag with large chocolate frostie, Burger King $5 meal with a $3 milkshake, McDonald's stuff, and protein shakes

closest fast food place is 2 hours drive away so that is not an option

Yeah if you really intend to bloatmaxx there’s probably no better place to do it than Wendy’s or rather with Wendy’s slop.

The Baconator is likely loaded with tons of calories and fat.

They also give you your moneys worth or more whenever you order fries be it small or large as it always feels likely my bag is overflowing with them.

Other fast food joints it feels like some of the time you get ripped off on fry content.

Not at Wendy’s.

You could always binge eat Kellogg's Frosted Flakes along with copious amounts of milk